Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Announcing our NEW YEAR Grand Reopening! PSL

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

Announcing our NEW YEAR Grand Reopening!

We have some very exciting news. As you know, we closed down INTERNATIONAL - SHIPPING for winter recess..
Now, it's time for a change as we re-opened back into the NEW year!

As of January 2, 2020 we will be kicking off with our opening of the NEW YEAR...

Over the years, as we've worked hard providing you with our unwavering dedication and commitment with AAS and other Performance Enhancement compounds,
We've grown to realized that working with you all is something that we love.
We love compounding the finest compounds on the market and helping people achieve their goals.
Now, we will be back at it again after our winter recess brake...

PuritySourceLabs.ru - Leading the Edge by innovative concepts
i1shPgxh.png

Psl all the way they are great and always true to there word I love there products and customer service they treat ya like family and really care and you won't find that anywhere else check out my youtube workoutfanatic and Instagram workoutfanatic2019 for more details on psl they are the way to go and I have all the proof you need or just check out the proof page on evo psl has the best products I've ever had and I look forward to a lasting relationship with them. Glad international is back up that helps alot of people out for sure. Shout out to vision your the man bro always on point and your the absolute best.

Can't come soon enough. Some people go shopping for clothes, toys, jewelry, tools, accessories etc to cheer themselves up. I buy gear when I'm having a bad day. It's always nice to have something to look forward to. The childish excitement I get when my gear arrives is like Christmas morning as a kid. This winter shutdown is killing me. All I'm doing is sitting here spending my money on bills and necessities and saving the rest like a loser.

When are you going to reopen shipping to Canada? It’s been 2 years since you stopped, so saying it is customs enforcement won’t cut it anymore. I am running out of stock!

When are you going to reopen shipping to Canada? It’s been 2 years since you stopped, so saying it is customs enforcement won’t cut it anymore. I am running out of stock!

You essentially answered your own question. We have no plans to re-open shipping to Canada. Their borders were a pain in the ass then, and they're still a pain in the ass now. Nothing has changed and neither has our stance on that. It's for our protection and yours.

Announcing our NEW YEAR Grand Reopening!

We have some very exciting news. As you know, we closed down INTERNATIONAL - SHIPPING for winter recess..
Now, it's time for a change as we re-opened back into the NEW year!

As of January 2, 2020 we will be kicking off with our opening of the NEW YEAR...

Over the years, as we've worked hard providing you with our unwavering dedication and commitment with AAS and other Performance Enhancement compounds,
We've grown to realized that working with you all is something that we love.
We love compounding the finest compounds on the market and helping people achieve their goals.
Now, we will be back at it again after our winter recess brake...

PuritySourceLabs.ru - Leading the Edge by innovative concepts
i1shPgxh.png

17days
Until The Grand REOPENING!!!
TRYING TO GET MY LIST TOGETHER AS WE SPEAK! HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING THE SAME..

Only 14 days left til the grand Reopening!! Mark it down,set your alarms!!

Only 11days left till the grand Reopening!!
Now you know what to do with that extra stash of christmas cash!!!!

Only 2 days left....... And You Bet PSL will start the new Year off With A blast!!!

Hell yea...time to make my new year order and get what i need to make my new year goals even easier!!
Quality you can count on.

A name you can trust!

Psl is your one stop shop!

^^^ you have nothing to worry about, they are 100% legit. I would never recommend a place I did not 100% believe in. been around these forums for over a decade and i will call a spade a spade every time.

you will get your products and be very happy.

anyway just 2 more days till the reopening !! cannot wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom