Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another PO Box question

normalkev

Just got a PO Box and the vendor said they have to send the form to USPS to process and will take 1-2 weeks to establish and receive mail. He didn’t sound confident when he told me and it makes no sense. I already have the address and it’s a street address with a number on it.

Any experience on how long it would take to receive mail there? I would think it’s mostly automatic after the paperwork is signed. Also can I have the package sent to “Current Resident” rather than my real name?

i dont use po boxes... i use mail box stores like a ups store that acts as a physical address as opposed to a usps box...

i dont use po boxes... i use mail box stores like a ups store that acts as a physical address as opposed to a usps box...

Yeah, that’s what I got. I’m assuming I can send to it right away since it’s a street address with the number of the box and no where does it say PO Box.

Just got a PO Box and the vendor said they have to send the form to USPS to process and will take 1-2 weeks to establish and receive mail. He didn’t sound confident when he told me and it makes no sense. I already have the address and it’s a street address with a number on it.

Any experience on how long it would take to receive mail there? I would think it’s mostly automatic after the paperwork is signed. Also can I have the package sent to “Current Resident” rather than my real name?

You should just get usps or mailbox etc boxes, po box sucks.

If LE wanted to find you they could. You needed an ID to secure the PO box right? So no matter who you address the package to, it is still in your box and then in your possession. I honestly just order it to my house. Just don't get into ordering raws or anything like that.

If LE wanted to find you they could. You needed an ID to secure the PO box right? So no matter who you address the package to, it is still in your box and then in your possession. I honestly just order it to my house. Just don't get into ordering raws or anything like that.

You’re right, multiple ways to get someone if LE really wants to.

At the end of the day the mailbox only keeps the source from knowing your home addy, but LE can find you anyway if they want you.

We discuss this in our podcast, check it out bro: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom