Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another scam this time from Southern anabolics

Aiden09

Registered
hey I just want to report another scam that happened in this time to a buddy of mine who used Southern anabolics. He sent them $2,500 via Bitcoin and he got a confirmation it was sent and it left his account. They are claiming they never got it even though we sent them a screenshot, I guess lesson learned never use these guys

sounthern anabolics is the same as southern sarms, the same owner and both selective scams

Aaannnndddd again stick to the sources here so you don’t have to worry

its extremely troublesome to see someone get ripped for $2500 but the lack of any sort of common senses in cluelessly sending ANY amount of money to someone, but of that size, even worse, shows you clearly lack a lot of common sense... so for me, its obviously FAR more troubling to get ripped off and thats why its stressed to stick with TRUSTED sources but also, you have to take a look in the mirror and realize you also deserve blame here for being so negligent... domestic-supply.com is as trusted as you can find and are on the forum here as an approved and trusted source

Back
Top Bottom