Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti gyno protocol questions

Manan47

Registered
I am following the Anti gyno protocol as I was told here. I started it last night but I had Burnning sensation on my left nipple. Ice helped me a bit. Then it started on the left side of chest not specifically on the nipple, more like upper chest.
What do you guys think is going on?

- - - Updated - - -

I am following the Anti gyno protocol as I was told here. I started it last night but I had Burnning sensation on my left nipple. Ice helped me a bit. Then it started on the left side of chest not specifically on the nipple, more like upper chest.
It's been going on all day

- - - Updated - - -

It's been going on all day

Well for a start it's ONLY BEEN 24 HOURS. Give it time to work.

didn't have any burning before. I was taking 40 g of nolva dex everyday. Then I received my letro and took 1.25 and the next day it started burning! So I thought it might have been under dosed so I took a whole pill, but the burning didn't go away

Back
Top Bottom