Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Antigyno protocol

Ozicon

Registered
Hey guys this r my stats so u can get a better idea where am at I'm 44yrs ,202 lb,im 5,10 inches about 14% bf im currently on test e 250 ×2/w and tren e 100 x2/w priviron 50mg ed this is my 7th week i was using armidex at .5 ed from the start i started noticing tenderness and a soft lump starting to form on rigth nipple so i up the dose to 1mg ed but didn't seem to improove after a week so i stop armidex an jumped to 60mg nolavadex ed usually that takes care of the problem but it hasn't this time i added letro at 1.25 since i read the article about antigyno 3.o but nothing yet any sugestoions or advise would be much appreciated this would be my 7 cycle i usually have problems with estrogen but my last 2 have given me a hard time i also drop the test to 400 w on my last shot on tuesday

Yes I'm looking tonsee where ibcan get them done in los angeles tomorrow or tuesday at the latest

- - - Updated - - -

Ty for ur response

My next question is should i stop the cycle , get blood n wait for pct or should i continue on cycle with antigyno protocol ??

you can get bloods quickly at privatemdlabs.com as well but you need to do that first before proper advice can be given... where did you get your arimidex? you may need to switch to aromasin as well but we need to see bloodwork.. nolvadex only mitigates but does nothing to stop it... once you discontinue it then it will just come right back... so you need to get bloodwork asap before deciding what to do next

Hey dylan ty for taking the time the armidex may have been bunk my boy was out so i got from someone else, so i use what i had wich was nolva and added letro at1.25 ed that was a week ago today i still fill the lump under my nipple but its no longer sensitive nor does it hurts, im thinking may be the letrto n nolva are starting to work. About the bloods stevemi to whom i want to thank for his help as well told me that bloods were no good in my case since im using tren and my estrogen is gonna test high so i won't get an accurate reading at least that's what i understood . He gave me a couple of options which like i said are much appreciated, to drop everything n continue antigyno protocol or stay on tren while i do the protocol. I have done as much research as i can about this and other issues that go with using gear like to read stickys go on to forums and see all the difffrent info that's out there but this is the first forum i have ever join and i seems like a good one so i just want to thank every body that takes the time to help other less knowledgeable individuals with out forgetting we all were there once.thank you any extra input, advise , info will alway b appreciated.

its really up to you from here.. you can stay on the protocol and just finish it out if you are truly confident that you have an issue that needs it... you dont want it to get out hand...

Hey dylan i know i have it cause i can feel the small lump under my nipple and was hurting pretty bad even to pull my shirt off os scrub it when i would shower, how ever i really feel it going down and getting smaller since i started this thread 3 days ago today i started 2th week antigyno protocol and seems to be working i decided to stay on cycle for one more week to see howw it goes (hope stevemi) doesn't tear me a up for it, cause like i said before i do appreciate his advice. But I'm going to lower the test to trt level just so i don't feel completely like shit. like i said for a week and see how it goes and how my body responds and the protocols progress. On the other hand i don't is prolactin I've used tren twice before and deca once with no problems, ofcourse that doesn't mean it cannot happen im just saying im not prone to it. Also i have been using nolva for the past ten days or so, wouldn't nolva had made it worse? At least that has always been my understanding. Now remember everything i write on here is info that I've collected over the years reading and personal experience but doesn't mean im rigth or wrong i just try to stay humble enough to accept when shit gets out of my hands and i need help even though we all know as men that is not the easiest thing to do that's why i really appreciate all the advice and support. Any other input or advice would be much welcome ty again guys for ur time

Hey dylan i know i have it cause i can feel the small lump under my nipple and was hurting pretty bad even to pull my shirt off os scrub it when i would shower, how ever i really feel it going down and getting smaller since i started this thread 3 days ago today i started 2th week antigyno protocol and seems to be working i decided to stay on cycle for one more week to see howw it goes (hope stevemi) doesn't tear me a up for it, cause like i said before i do appreciate his advice. But I'm going to lower the test to trt level just so i don't feel completely like shit. like i said for a week and see how it goes and how my body responds and the protocols progress. On the other hand i don't is prolactin I've used tren twice before and deca once with no problems, ofcourse that doesn't mean it cannot happen im just saying im not prone to it. Also i have been using nolva for the past ten days or so, wouldn't nolva had made it worse? At least that has always been my understanding. Now remember everything i write on here is info that I've collected over the years reading and personal experience but doesn't mean im rigth or wrong i just try to stay humble enough to accept when shit gets out of my hands and i need help even though we all know as men that is not the easiest thing to do that's why i really appreciate all the advice and support. Any other input or advice would be much welcome ty again guys for ur time

you can run some vitamin b6 for prolactin if your worried about it... no, nolva will not make it worse unless you are just using way too much which i dont think you are...

Ok i can do that i have a bunch of vitamin b complex shots it contains 50 mg per shot how many and how often should i inject it? Does it matter thait also has b12, b1???

I can do that i have a bunch of vitamin b complex shots it contains 50mg of vitamine b6. How much and how often should i inject it in this case. I usually just used them when i come of cycle to give me a boost

Back
Top Bottom