Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any approved sources left?

Really Bro - i made indisputable, accredited labs testing for EP Anavar - it was my personal order because I was looking for good qulity var - made few a testings one of them was EP Var - check the link

Oxandrolone EP lab testing

BTW home lab testing it is 100% bulshits - without professional reagents finding active substance is imposible

So I checked with the reps at psl. They confirmed what I already knew but I wanted to make sure. PSL does not sell blister packs of anavar. All ep orals come in silver bags of 50.

On the test results of it clearly states that it was a 20 pack blister. Since PSL doesnt have or has ever carried that.... well it makes the hole thing pretty fishy.

Since it was you who ordered it from them post your order confirmation from PSL showing your purchase of anavar.

This will at least give you a little more credit

please check offcial EP site

http://euro-pharmacies.net/oral-products/

They offer two options of pills - baggies and bliters - it is the same product but one packed in bag second in blisters - PSL is offcial EP supplier so what is the difference ??
Im defend EP brand not PSL - because i check few other products with EP and when i heard bulshits like this I'm nervous because i love this brand

check my Testosterone enanthate testing score

link:
Testosterone enanthate lab testing

- - - Updated - - -

What's rsd %?

It is concentration of the active substance oxandrolone per one pill - it mean that test was made one pill and 10.7 mg oxandrolone is included per one pill

So I checked with the reps at psl. They confirmed what I already knew but I wanted to make sure. PSL does not sell blister packs of anavar. All ep orals come in silver bags of 50.

On the test results of it clearly states that it was a 20 pack blister. Since PSL doesnt have or has ever carried that.... well it makes the hole thing pretty fishy.

Since it was you who ordered it from them post your order confirmation from PSL showing your purchase of anavar.

This will at least give you a little more credit
Whaoooo... slow your role.

Blisters are available and what rep said that Blisters are NOT available? Depending on the location people can get blisters.. This customer received both baggies and blisters..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here below are my products I got a some time back..
I had blisters and ampules.. the pics above with the t4 is from a customer in Italy.
Below is the US.. ((how are these not available??))

WIe47le.png

IGW1Z7h.jpg

Whaoooo... slow your role.

Blisters are available and what rep said that Blisters are NOT available? Depending on the location people can get blisters.. This customer received both baggies and blisters..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here below are my products I got a some time back..
I had blisters and ampules.. the pics above with the t4 is from a customer in Italy.
Below is the US.. ((how are these not available??))

WIe47le.png

IGW1Z7h.jpg

Well shit. [emoji23] I checked with the rep and I’ll pm you the reps name.

Really Bro - i made indisputable, accredited labs testing for EP Anavar - it was my personal order because I was looking for good qulity var - made few a testings one of them was EP Var - check the link

Oxandrolone EP lab testing

BTW home lab testing it is 100% bulshits - without professional reagents finding active substance is imposible

My bad man. I shouldve let Vision handle this and stayed out of it. Won’t happen again frfr

Turns out this a bad look for PSL. Appreciate the testing.

I just ordered a bunch of orals from PSL and this is worrisome to say the least. Now I have to question my shit[emoji2365]

My bad man. I shouldve let Vision handle this and stayed out of it. Won’t happen again frfr

I just ordered a bunch of orals from PSL and this is worrisome to say the least. Now I have to question my shit[emoji2365]

How is this a bad look for PSL?
There is multiple product availability and we are talking about a company that has literally direct access to EP..

That is the equivalent of saying: you are better off buying milk from a guy walking down the street, because I'm not too confident where the original milkman gets his milk!!

I bet my paycheck, that the original milkman probably has better networking system with legit milk that has no issues compared to some Joe walking down the street...

PSL is the milkman, they are not Joe walking down the street..

On your next order request blister packs if you would like.
Depending on the quantity it's very likely you can receive them. Please keep in mind about shipping volume ;)

How is this a bad look for PSL?
There is multiple product availability and we are talking about a company that has literally direct access to EP..

That is the equivalent of saying: you are better off buying milk from a guy walking down the street, because I'm not too confident where the original milkman gets his milk!!

I bet my paycheck, that the original milkman probably has better networking system with legit milk that has no issues compared to some Joe walking down the street...

PSL is the milkman, they are not Joe walking down the street..

On your next order request blister packs if you would like.
Depending on the quantity it's very likely you can receive them. Please keep in mind about shipping volume ;)

Ok sounds good. I’ll avoid asking the reps to many questions. Wouldn’t want to get bad info right?

So PSL anavar is dbol?

This guy you are quoting is a scammer. Read his post count history..
Look at what he just comes up with.. And he emailed customer service not realizing the email he is using..

here is what he posted in a different thread and my response back.. He since vanished.
Katara211 is Rob Merkle (the screen name Rob Merkle was on the Katara email as sender, guess he didn't realize it was connected) He is using different emails and account..
Further more below I will attach a thread made by a customer that also though the var was not legit, and it tested out to be..

This guy is trying to reverse scam.. Katara211 emailed me.. I said this to him

"What would you like for us to do for you in this situation?
Do you have any lab reports to verify the products failed?
What facilities did you have test the product?
Would you like a full replacement of the product or would you like a substitute for the same or equal value?
We know the product is authentic.
However, before we begin any further give me an idea of what you would think would be fair for a replacement? We have numerous products that we could offer as a substitute for the same or equal value..
In the meantime please tell me what facilities you use to test a product at least, if you used two different labs.. are these Mass spec Test facilities? And are they trustworthy Mass spec Test facilities?"

He said - Lab max was one lab the other I need to find report I don’t want anything for nothing just what I ordered real properly dosed anavar and real clenbuterol (will retest) if there is no confidence in these 2 products send me something of same value you are confident with maybe Tren Thanks RM

My reply back - what lab was the 2nd report? who did you sent it to? what was the name f the facility?
And what products did you test with them?
Lab max is NOT a reliable testing method,even labmax and roidtest kits have in their leaflets that the results could be skewed. Lab max field tests are not conducted in a controlled safe environment. Lab max are extremely ineffective.
We are confident in our products, and the Anavar is 100% authentic, and clenbuterol is not a expensive raw material and is not highly faked due to its inexpensiveness.

his - I am not getting into a debating match with you I don’t care that much if you think this is all I have to do your crazy you don’t want to make good on your products myself and many friends will take our business elsewhere anavar is the most faked steroid as it is 10 times more expensive than dbol

He wants tren as a replacement, but our clen is fake and so is the anavar.. BTW... We are "phony"? Why is he operating on here with 2 screen names and not updated people on that info, or at least saying its a new name? So he got the product from us late and was able to send it off for lab testing that fast?
But yet can't provide any proof.. In a rush to get his items, and was super fast to send it off and get tested, but tells me he's not gonna get into when asked for the results? Yeah.. sounds legit.. What's even funnier is he says on an other name that the gov blocked PSL. lol. The site was doing maintenance for less than a day.

RlC8BRm.png

var testing threads! Read the feedback from Mancal70 from back when until now.. heck read his history with posts by clicking on his account (guys, you should all be doing that with members, especially the "800poundgorilla" guy so you see how FAKE he is), you'll see that he even gave us hard times.. But thank god they were smoothed out and it was all a misunderstanding (labmax testing kits gave false info)

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/pivotal-labs-scammers-69487.html

PSL anavar test by mancal70
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/psl-euro-pharma-anavar-10mg-73329.html

Ok sounds good. I’ll avoid asking the reps to many questions. Wouldn’t want to get bad info right?
Nah man you handled the situation just fine. You didn't accuse no one fully. You asked a rep for confirmation instead of name calling, and asked for order number.

depends on the rep..
reps dont always have the answers, and often have to report back to provide you with correct and more accurate info.
I got your email abut the other rep.. He is NEW and is a rep mostly for a different type of supplements if you know what I'm saying.. That kid, SMH.
He's gonna get it, lol..
He's like very new.. lol.. in fact not all reps know about the blisters because he dont offer them due to shipping reasons..

Someone messaged me either 2 days ago or yesterday asking me the same question about blisters..

Don't worry about the products.. You are GOOD! In fact you are one of my favorite guys.. You are always in good hand..

But you see how fast rumors start? One scammer says something and look? imagine when there is no reps around to ask questions, or if members don't post about things they heard? this is how the snowball gets bigger..
You did the correct thing by posting, always ask questions, always.. You just educated and information people without even realizing it :)
You just got some freebies in your next order.. Remind me!:cool:

Nah man you handled the situation just fine. You didn't accuse no one fully. You asked a rep for confirmation instead of name calling, and asked for order number.

I appreciate that bro, but it wasn’t my place to even going that far. I was speaking out of pocket by replying for PSL. Vision is a big boy and he can speak for Himself and PSL. Not my business anyways.

depends on the rep..
reps dont always have the answers, and often have to report back to provide you with correct and more accurate info.
I got your email abut the other rep.. He is NEW and is a rep mostly for a different type of supplements if you know what I'm saying.. That kid, SMH.
He's gonna get it, lol..
He's like very new.. lol.. in fact not all reps know about the blisters because he dont offer them due to shipping reasons..

Someone messaged me either 2 days ago or yesterday asking me the same question about blisters..

Don't worry about the products.. You are GOOD! In fact you are one of my favorite guys.. You are always in good hand..

But you see how fast rumors start? One scammer says something and look? imagine when there is no reps around to ask questions, or if members don't post about things they heard? this is how the snowball gets bigger..
You did the correct thing by posting, always ask questions, always.. You just educated and information people without even realizing it :)

I like that dude so be easy on him Vision[emoji23]

Yeah Vision
I remember reading his post and after reading y'alls dialogue, he is contradicting his own self. Which as you said, is sketchy. His idea is so shady, I can't see a motive.

depends on the rep..
He's gonna get it, lol..

Yea that was me bro asking about the blisters.

I appreciate that bro, but it wasn’t my place to even going that far. I was speaking out of pocket by replying for PSL. Vision is a big boy and he can speak for Himself and PSL. Not my business anyways.
Yeah but vision can't be everywhere at all times

Yeah Vision
I remember reading his post and after reading y'alls dialogue, he is contradicting his own self. Which as you said, is sketchy. His idea is so shady, I can't see a motive.

We get these guys all the time inside of private messaging and customer service. They make threats that they will go vocal if we do not give them refunds, or give them something of same or equal value...
Apparently some of these guys are under the impression that it works this way, and the reality is they ruin it for the good guys.
When a customer does come forward with a authentic complaint they get offended when we launch an investigation..
All customers get taken care of but you can guarantee I will always find the holes in the game of a scammer..
Anything they say can and will be used against them.
The majority of the scammers are not well educated, they do not understand blood work, and they don't realize how easy they are to track down when it pertains to their scandalous antics.

The notorious trick, they have bad blood work, but they used up all the product and the one that replaced or they threaten to go viral and bash the company.. cool!

Brand new join date, bashing a company, no evidence to support it, yeah, good luck with that..

The funny part is,why would they want a replacement with something they are not happy with in the first place, so they want more bad gear? (Scratches head)

The majority of new screen names and join date with bad feedback our competitors, or scammers.

It's funny how these new users don't remember where they found the site when they are asked, but they sure do know how to navigate and find a message board on where to post feedback about them.. lolol.

- - - Updated - - -

Something else that really irks me, is the lengths some people are willing to go through with scamming.

If people look at my history they will see that I giving away thousands and thousands of dollars of free product in just or logs.. just ask us, they would be surprised on how we sometimes have no problem just helping someone out.
Don't come to us with a fabricated lie..

We can't do it for everyone, but just talk to us, people would be surprised, furthermore it's better for their character and morals to do things right.

@Vision
I've been in these situations because I work in the public going door to door and meet all kinds of people in different financial backgrounds.
I've given people parcels in their hands, and call in saying they never got it. And I have to go back to these people for a follow up, and tell me again in person, they never received it or meet me. The next day. I can't stand people who always want free shit. I even ignore some family on that basis

depends on the rep..
He's gonna get it, lol..

I wasn’t just blowing you up on that review I gave you on the website. You really are a cut above the rest, when it comes to reps Vision.

A rep with ethics is hard thing to find.

All is good Bro - sorry for my typing tones im too much emotional :):)

Just want to show members professional lab testing which are better than most of the words :):)

Back
Top Bottom