Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any approved sources left?

My other goto source is steriodly which is pharmacom. They everything at great prices and all legit stuff. I've ordered many times from them....very professional operation.

- - - Updated - - -

My other goto source is steriodly which is pharmacom. They everything at great prices and all legit stuff. I've ordered many times from them....very professional operation.

steroidify

Sorry I misspelled it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

steroidify

Well fucking fuck fuck... looks like we'll see if PSL come through...hopefully I didn't just piss away my ฿ Now Im worried to even run it if it does arrive...

- - - Updated - - -

steroidify

I’ve been to that site but always wondered if anything was legit since they have products from so many different labs.

- - - Updated - - -

steroidify

So steroidify is the vendor basically, and the brand you like is pharmacom?

Well fucking fuck fuck... looks like we'll see if PSL come through...hopefully I didn't just piss away my ฿ Now Im worried to even run it if it does arrive...
You should never run anything unless you send it out for testing anyway bro. Just advice.

You guys literally make me laugh. Yes, there are definitely other sources. PSL blatantly came on here and said it was temporary that they weren’t PAYING to be a sources whole sorting it the China raw situation. They are still open and their gear is the same. I have never in my fucking life seem a bigger bunch of sheep. It’s hilarious. They aren’t good if evo doesn’t bless their payment. Bahhhhhhhhhh sheep bahhhhhhhhh

There are many legitimate sources out there for sure, many of which I've personally used. Do some research and due diligence when you are considering a new source and you should likely be fine.

Isn’t the point of this to help each other out. I’ve order I ordered from Ace and am not happy at all with what I got. Either way underdosed or their EQ or the Test was fake. What is a legit source people are using?

Every site I research has guys saying theyre g2g and guys saying their products are bunk. Just a bit confusing.

There are many legitimate sources out there for sure, many of which I've personally used. Do some research and due diligence when you are considering a new source and you should likely be fine.

I found one that has really good prices and I’ve read good reviews on other sites and reddit. I’ll likely make a small purchase just to see at first. There are a ton out there, just hard to know what’s legitimate or not.

Back
Top Bottom