Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Uk Source Fatburner Albuterol / Salbutamol

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Any Uk Source Fatburner Albuterol / Salbutamol

Looking for a UK source with pharma grade Salbutamol (ventolin) tabs etc.

Also maybe pure methylsynephrine or other stims

Need to get some help with my cut just eating low calorie plain chicken and rice for ages and need a bit of a kick start.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Check PSL. They may have it in stock

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They'll ship to the UK.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Check PSL. They may have it in stock
    Thanks P0N but looks like they only have clen, which doesn't help keep my strength gains whilst cutting and too long of a halflife as compared to albuterol/salbutamol which works so much better for me.

Is there an alternative short-acting, selective beta2-adrenergic receptor agonist you recommend?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I honestly prefer to use cardarine to bump my metabolism and cardio both

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I honestly prefer to use cardarine to bump my metabolism and cardio both
    Isn't cardarine shown to damage liver cells cause cancer and damage brain cells in animals, and found too dangerous to continue research on humans?

I think i would be too scared to take that for a little fat loss.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Poko224 View Post
    Isn't cardarine shown to damage liver cells cause cancer and damage brain cells in animals, and found too dangerous to continue research on humans?

The study that was showing damage and cancer was giving continuous mega doses to rats. To put it in perspective, peanuts are far more carcinogenic. This is similar to the saccharine sweetener scare in the 1980s where they were feeding lab animals kilograms of it everyday until they developed cancer. Despite the sensationalized journalism around it that caused people on masse to abandon products using it, it was literally 10,000 times less carcinogenic than peanuts and there was never any real reason to worry, nor was it ever recalled from the market. If you are using the recommended dosage of cardarine, it should no more dangerous than foods from the supermarket or a tylenol. (To put it in perspective, a 200lb. man would need to be taking 300mg per day indefinitely to get to where the one study indicated an issue, whereas 20mg is where it should be used and not indefinitely)
    Last edited by P0N; 01-04-2020 at 04:32 PM.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The study that was showing damage and cancer was giving continuous mega doses to rats. To put it in perspective, peanuts are far more carcinogenic. This is similar to the saccharine sweetener scare in the 1980s where they were feeding lab animals kilograms of it everyday until they developed cancer. Despite the sensationalized journalism around it that caused people on masse to abandon products using it, it was literally 10,000 times less carcinogenic than peanuts and there was never any real reason to worry, nor was it ever recalled from the market. If you are using the recommended dosage of cardarine, it should no more dangerous than foods from the supermarket or a tylenol. (To put it in perspective, a 200lb. man would need to be taking 300mg per day indefinitely to get to where the one study indicated an issue, whereas 20mg is where it should be used and not indefinitely)
    Did you scale the 300mg per day from a rat/mice?
    3mg/kg was required for rats/mice to rapidly develop cancer

I did some research on Aflatoxin which is the carcinogen from mould in peanuts, corn, rice. The lethal dose was 7.2mg/kg for male rats 17.9mg/kg for female rats, 9.0mg/kg for mice, 10.2mg/kg for hamster

And.. 0.36mg/kg for humans.

So if you scaled that up from mice and rats you could be off by a huge factor as we aren't biologically the same as rats or mice.

If we took aflatoxin results for Cardarine ( yes i know they are different compounds) you would need 15mg per day of cardarine for a 100kg human to develop cancer when compared to male rats, and 6mg per day when compared to female rats.

As caradine has not been tested to the extent of aflatoxin my values may be off by a bit/a lot or completely right. But i wouldn't take that gamble.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    swgoodies is my choice for all gear.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Poko224 View Post

No. The levels they got bad results from (and you can check this for yourself) where (ready?...) 200x the recommended dose. If the dose was 20mg a day then 200x is what....4000mg a day. Yeah that.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast