Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANYBODY OTHER THAN THE SAME 4 PEOPLE THAT CAN VOUCH FOR SOME SOURCES

Yeah bro, im kinda like you. I just placed a order with teamroids.cc Its the first online purchase ive ever made on gear. They had parapharma brand an it was at a domestic location for a lil bit more money, though they had a ton of stuff from other countries. Service was great, they were very responsive, and i used a western order app to send mine. It was easy an i feel pleased. I havnt tried the product yet tho. All i ordered was some dianabol an nolvadex. If i remember ill let you know in about 4 weeks how it works. Im on 7 days a week an 12hours days now so i wanna wait till i go back on 4 days 10 hours so i can train properly. Now on the other note, i found this tapatalk an this forum after i had made my purchase. So i probaly would have tried domestic supply , being it seems to have good ratings here an other places. But again i would have only made a small order just to test the water. Someone on here told me that teamroids is sometimes under dosed. But that was the only negative thing ive seen. I did research for 3 days on them an couldnt find a bad review, so i dont know bud. I feel ya man, but i believe you could try that domestic since like these guys say the board vouches or the one i used. At least ya know they aint jus gonna rob ya. Good luck bud

Yeah bro, im kinda like you. I just placed a order with teamroids.cc Its the first online purchase ive ever made on gear. They had parapharma brand an it was at a domestic location for a lil bit more money, though they had a ton of stuff from other countries. Service was great, they were very responsive, and i used a western order app to send mine. It was easy an i feel pleased. I havnt tried the product yet tho. All i ordered was some dianabol an nolvadex. If i remember ill let you know in about 4 weeks how it works. Im on 7 days a week an 12hours days now so i wanna wait till i go back on 4 days 10 hours so i can train properly. Now on the other note, i found this tapatalk an this forum after i had made my purchase. So i probaly would have tried domestic supply , being it seems to have good ratings here an other places. But again i would have only made a small order just to test the water. Someone on here told me that teamroids is sometimes under dosed. But that was the only negative thing ive seen. I did research for 3 days on them an couldnt find a bad review, so i dont know bud. I feel ya man, but i believe you could try that domestic since like these guys say the board vouches or the one i used. At least ya know they aint jus gonna rob ya. Good luck bud
ive never heard of them so i cannot comment... what i can comment on is the quality of domestic supply as well as the reliability so definitely give them a try!

Back
Top Bottom