Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANYBODY OTHER THAN THE SAME 4 PEOPLE THAT CAN VOUCH FOR SOME SOURCES

nickg7794

Registered
NO DISRESPECT TOWARDS ANYONE AND ALL FEEDBACK IS REALLY APPRECIATED HONESTLY! BUT IT SEEMS TO BE THE SAME 3-5 PEOPLE COMMENTING ON EVERY THREAD ABOUT DOMESTIC- SUPPLY. IM SIMPLY JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHER SOURCES ARE AROUND THATS ALL. OR IF ANY OTHER MEMBERS CAN VOUCH FOR IT...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

I placed an order Friday, it should be in Wednesday. I’ll let you know what I think. I ordered some oral winstrol and some test cyp. First time using domestic supply by the way.

NO DISRESPECT TOWARDS ANYONE AND ALL FEEDBACK IS REALLY APPRECIATED HONESTLY! BUT IT SEEMS TO BE THE SAME 3-5 PEOPLE COMMENTING ON EVERY THREAD ABOUT DOMESTIC- SUPPLY. IM SIMPLY JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHER SOURCES ARE AROUND THATS ALL. OR IF ANY OTHER MEMBERS CAN VOUCH FOR IT...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Well domestic supply is a board approved source and it’s a new one. So they are going support the board source and very few members have tried it yet, but more and more members will eventually try it and give it reviews. As for other sources, there are a ton but you won’t find them on this board. You should give domestic supply a shot. I haven’t but I might one day.

Have you tried the tapatalk app. It’s a great app because you just put in steroids or bodybuilding and boom you got Evolutionary.Org and all 20 other forums at your disposal. Really opens up the flood gates on info and sources. I personally love Evo the most tho

I tested the water with a small order and received it within a week. I just placed a 600 order on top of it. The brands they have are legit. Ive used the pharmacom brand from the source but dont want to wait a month to receive it if i can get it within a week. So far so good.

Placed mine on Friday, and shipped same day. Just waiting for the touchdown

I tested the water with a small order and received it within a week. I just placed a 600 order on top of it. The brands they have are legit. Ive used the pharmacom brand from the source but dont want to wait a month to receive it if i can get it within a week. So far so good.
Tracking number same day and delivery within 3 days. No more planning 2 months out while waiting on delivery.

Dude just use DS, legit stuff and the shipping is quick. My order came in about 5 days. I'm super happy with what I got and I'm going to place my next order in a day or so.

I know what you mean about the same guys preaching Domestic Supply, wish I could tell you one way or the other but I'm not in the US and it seems they only deliver in the US or I would give them a shot myself. The last sponsor didn't deliver to Canada either, I've had trouble finding a good source with legit gear up here. Got a couple of bunk orders from some sources I won't mention on here. If Domestic is a sponsor it's supposed to be good 2 go so if I were you Id give them a shot with a small order and see how it goes.

I know what you mean about the same guys preaching Domestic Supply, wish I could tell you one way or the other but I'm not in the US and it seems they only deliver in the US or I would give them a shot myself. The last sponsor didn't deliver to Canada either, I've had trouble finding a good source with legit gear up here. Got a couple of bunk orders from some sources I won't mention on here. If Domestic is a sponsor it's supposed to be good 2 go so if I were you Id give them a shot with a small order and see how it goes.

Where are you from?

Bro its all good!

Bro am what you call a "troll" , juat learning from the masters that bless others with knowledge and my first post on this forum was about Domestic Supply. I got my order in 4 days WITH a freebie (ZPHC Oxymetholone).
Just western union the paper and that's it! THESE GUYS ARE LEGIT!
PM me for any questions. Im in the Bay fyi (CALI)

Bro am what you call a "troll" , juat learning from the masters that bless others with knowledge and my first post on this forum was about Domestic Supply. I got my order in 4 days WITH a freebie (ZPHC Oxymetholone).
Just western union the paper and that's it! THESE GUYS ARE LEGIT!
PM me for any questions. Im in the Bay fyi (CALI)
excellent bro, great to hear! keep us updated on your results!

so glad you posted this because i've been thinking the same thing. absolutely no disrespect meant towards domestic supply but i was wondering if any other folks had any experience with them. seeing this thread looks promising. i made a small order to test out another supplier not long ago so i'm sitting here kinda like a kid believing in santa claus to see if they come through or not. i may just go ahead and order from domestic. thanks for all the input and comments guys cause the worst part of this is wondering who you can trust to deliver a legit product.

sources don't ship to canada because of your crazy customs. just get in touch with me though and i will help ya out with canada sources.

- - - Updated - - -

so glad you posted this because i've been thinking the same thing. absolutely no disrespect meant towards domestic supply but i was wondering if any other folks had any experience with them. seeing this thread looks promising. i made a small order to test out another supplier not long ago so i'm sitting here kinda like a kid believing in santa claus to see if they come through or not. i may just go ahead and order from domestic. thanks for all the input and comments guys cause the worst part of this is wondering who you can trust to deliver a legit product.

they literally just came on the forum weeks ago so as more guys use them you will see more reviews. i've used them for years and you see some of us posting on their threads because we are mods who vouch for them and we support our sponsors. without our sponsors we have no forum. just give them a shot and tell them steve sent ya and they will take really good care of you.

sources don't ship to canada because of your crazy customs. just get in touch with me though and i will help ya out with canada sources.

- - - Updated - - -

they literally just came on the forum weeks ago so as more guys use them you will see more reviews. i've used them for years and you see some of us posting on their threads because we are mods who vouch for them and we support our sponsors. without our sponsors we have no forum. just give them a shot and tell them steve sent ya and they will take really good care of you.

exactly... they are not a new company... domestic supply has been around for an extremely long time and their reputation speaks for itself... its not some random new company that just popped up... they have an established history and thats why its so great to have them here..

Dbol Source

I have heard good stuff about domestic supply and I'm going to try them out next time I order but I found a source https://steroids-warehouse.com/ that as shady as the name sounds, actually delivered. I believe they are in the UK but I placed an order on Feb 11 and it was a small one to test them out, if I was getting scammed no big loss ya know. The package arrived on Feb 24. They send you emails explaining what they are going to do as far as shipping and gave a tracking number. I payed with paypal so that was easy. I may have sent them 3 or 4 emails and I got a response each time, no BS going on. Their prices were really fair if you dont mind waiting a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom