Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANYBODY OTHER THAN THE SAME 4 PEOPLE THAT CAN VOUCH FOR SOME SOURCES

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

ANYBODY OTHER THAN THE SAME 4 PEOPLE THAT CAN VOUCH FOR SOME SOURCES

NO DISRESPECT TOWARDS ANYONE AND ALL FEEDBACK IS REALLY APPRECIATED HONESTLY! BUT IT SEEMS TO BE THE SAME 3-5 PEOPLE COMMENTING ON EVERY THREAD ABOUT DOMESTIC- SUPPLY. IM SIMPLY JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHER SOURCES ARE AROUND THATS ALL. OR IF ANY OTHER MEMBERS CAN VOUCH FOR IT...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I placed an order Friday, it should be in Wednesday. Iíll let you know what I think. I ordered some oral winstrol and some test cyp. First time using domestic supply by the way.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nickg7794 View Post
    NO DISRESPECT TOWARDS ANYONE AND ALL FEEDBACK IS REALLY APPRECIATED HONESTLY! BUT IT SEEMS TO BE THE SAME 3-5 PEOPLE COMMENTING ON EVERY THREAD ABOUT DOMESTIC- SUPPLY. IM SIMPLY JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHER SOURCES ARE AROUND THATS ALL. OR IF ANY OTHER MEMBERS CAN VOUCH FOR IT...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
    Well domestic supply is a board approved source and itís a new one. So they are going support the board source and very few members have tried it yet, but more and more members will eventually try it and give it reviews. As for other sources, there are a ton but you wonít find them on this board. You should give domestic supply a shot. I havenít but I might one day.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Have you tried the tapatalk app. Itís a great app because you just put in steroids or bodybuilding and boom you got Evolutionary.Org and all 20 other forums at your disposal. Really opens up the flood gates on info and sources. I personally love Evo the most tho

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I tested the water with a small order and received it within a week. I just placed a 600 order on top of it. The brands they have are legit. Ive used the pharmacom brand from the source but dont want to wait a month to receive it if i can get it within a week. So far so good.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Placed mine on Friday, and shipped same day. Just waiting for the touchdown

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermarc View Post
    I tested the water with a small order and received it within a week. I just placed a 600 order on top of it. The brands they have are legit. Ive used the pharmacom brand from the source but dont want to wait a month to receive it if i can get it within a week. So far so good.
    Tracking number same day and delivery within 3 days. No more planning 2 months out while waiting on delivery.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermarc View Post
    Tracking number same day and delivery within 3 days. No more planning 2 months out while waiting on delivery.
    excellent bro... turnaround time and responsiveness are on point with them

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's really great service for sure!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude just use DS, legit stuff and the shipping is quick. My order came in about 5 days. I'm super happy with what I got and I'm going to place my next order in a day or so.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast