Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else being danced around by Purity ?

Quick follow up to my earlier post (and sincere 'thank you' to Vision) - with my pack being lost in the mail, PSL reshipped with lightning speed, received everything today. Thanks again, you've definitely got a customer going forward with me!

I want everyone to know I got my package. Everything. I assume
The actual shipper screwed PSL and never sent out my package but created
The ship label but they kept their word and I got my order
Big thanks to Vision for staying in touch and jumping on the
Problem. You rock brother. All good !!!

No one?. Guess Iā€™m no oneļ¤”

Yes, I received my missing item.
Thank you, Vision, for being a man of your word.ļ™

I'm extremely happy that everything came through for you, as I said prior I truly understood everyone's frustrations. All we asked was that everyone just hang tight and work with us, I promised you that no one would get left behind. Somethings are out of our hands, we are doing everything we can to get everyone squared away..

On an other note:

We have some big announcements to be made soon everyone.. The team has been working on some big things, so keep your eyes peeled everyone!

This is true, labels were created and for whatever reason many did NOT update and items still arrived, and some trackings updated there after and some still never did.

EVERYONE WHO HAS AN ORDER THAT IS LINGERING, IN LIMBO, PM ME PLEASE, or reply to THIS post and give me your order ID#
I want to get a head count.

Hey Vision

My order JJJFGHFGP was paid on 9/4, took 6 days to be picked up on 9/10, and then finally shipped 4 days later on the 14th. Tracking still states label created but nothing's been updated since so there's no way to know where the package is. It's almost 10 days later now and the tracking has not been updated nor has anything been shipped to the destination designated in the order. Anyways to get some info on this? I made an order on Fri online with another vendor and received my order today. I don't believe COVID is causing these same delays anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Dbl

Quick follow up to my earlier post (and sincere 'thank you' to Vision) - with my pack being lost in the mail, PSL reshipped with lightning speed, received everything today. Thanks again, you've definitely got a customer going forward with me!

I want everyone to know I got my package. Everything. I assume
The actual shipper screwed PSL and never sent out my package but created
The ship label but they kept their word and I got my order
Big thanks to Vision for staying in touch and jumping on the
Problem. You rock brother. All good !!!

No one?. Guess Iā€™m no oneļ¤”

Yes, I received my missing item.
Thank you, Vision, for being a man of your word.ļ™

Hey Vision

My order JJJFGHFGP was paid on 9/4, took 6 days to be picked up on 9/10, and then finally shipped 4 days later on the 14th. Tracking still states label created but nothing's been updated since so there's no way to know where the package is. It's almost 10 days later now and the tracking has not been updated nor has anything been shipped to the destination designated in the order. Anyways to get some info on this? I made an order on Fri online with another vendor and received my order today. I don't believe COVID is causing these same delays anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Dbl
This has nothing to do with covid.

Like I mentioned in this thread below where I addressed your exact situation. All prior orders are being dispensed and received as you can see from the feedback.
Furthermore, we're giving store credit discounts for any inconveniences that this may have caused some customers.. I'll see that your account is credited.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...t-closed-(re-stocking)-76640.html#post1119979

Back
Top Bottom