Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else being danced around by Purity ?

Paddymac

4th nice size order To these and being talked down to by whoever the arrogant mouthpiece answering their Email. Stop with the lip and send my order. Being told it was shipped 5 days ago and still not even popping in the system. I don’t want to hear about Covid, mail carriers work every day, boxes are collected every day. Do your job. Or dont

4th nice size order To these and being talked down to by whoever the arrogant mouthpiece answering their Email. Stop with the lip and send my order. Being told it was shipped 5 days ago and still not even popping in the system. I don’t want to hear about Covid, mail carriers work every day, boxes are collected every day. Do your job. Or dont

bro...i dont know whats up here...but seems you angry at them...you saying it was seized and they reshipped?... probably takes time bro

No they gave me a tracking number almost a week ago. Tracking my order it has not even gotten to begin it’s journey yet. They printed a label but it never arrived at the original post office to begin its delivery. When I question them I get an attitude and am told to “Simply wait” as the post office is behind due to Covid. How can you blame the post office when they have not even got the pack to begin with. I am tired of the snarky responses. If given them damn near 5 grand, treat me with a bit of decency and not like a punk. Simply wait ?? WTF ??

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I am being told it was dropped in a box and due to Covid it has not been picked up yet. There is not a box anywhere that goes a week without being emptied and brought back to the post office for routing, total BS answer,

No they gave me a tracking number almost a week ago. Tracking my order it has not even gotten to begin it’s journey yet. They printed a label but it never arrived at the original post office to begin its delivery. When I question them I get an attitude and am told to “Simply wait” as the post office is behind due to Covid. How can you blame the post office when they have not even got the pack to begin with. I am tired of the snarky responses. If given them damn near 5 grand, treat me with a bit of decency and not like a punk. Simply wait ?? WTF ??

bro...i cant comment on customer support...they will get to u...but i can say that many are having problems with the post office these days...int and domestic alike...all due to covid for sure...like at least 100 guys posted about packs and issues from different suppliers in the last few months...no defense of psl here, thats up to them and u to resolve....but Factually, covid is causing a ton of post office, shipping and other issues we never experienced before in the industry...

P.S. I am being told it was dropped in a box and due to Covid it has not been picked up yet. There is not a box anywhere that goes a week without being emptied and brought back to the post office for routing, total BS answer,

bro why dont you give it at least 4-5 days and see...i wouldnt call BS ...how is it in their favor to not ship to u?...seems bad for them bro, very bad ....probably a time issue and covid shipment speed...a lot slower and big issues with post too

- - - Updated - - -

Slow down... why haven't you reach out to me... I can explain about a few delays. many, many orders where shipped last night and today, there was a delay with stock. we had stock, but waiting on more the mail carriers have been dragging..

send me an email, send the mods your email and they will give it to me.. I'll take care of this.. look at all the past guys I took care of.. I promise , I'll take care of you, ask any member here..

I have you each step of the way, I promise... I'll explain the tracking with the label creation..

Slow down ?? Wait 4 or 5 days ?? What are you talking about. I put in an order weeks ago. I got a shipping number a week ago and now it’s still not tracking because it never hit a post office. I politely asked for info and customer service got real shitty with me about just wait. Wtf. You guys need to read what I am writing.
Again, I don’t want to keep self praising bullshit but I was Admin at 2 huge boards and been in this game longer than most been alive. I’m no newbie. Just want looking for an answer

Vision I appreciate you brother and I am sorry if I sound like a J/O . I just got hot because of the way the guy answering the email responded.
It’s not fair to be talked to like your a nobody when you just make an inquiry about something running way late. Again I apologize for bitching but still nothing is on its way after a week of receiving my tracking number

I see and recognize your frustrations and I fully understand.
I did not take your words or your tone personal as you were just speaking in the moment, you came back to apologize and that is a reflection with having a very good character. we are only human beings, and we can get caught up in the moment, that's perfectly natural and it's not out of the ordinary.

I'm almost certain there was some miscommunication with your order, that is no excuse for any of the customer service representatives to speak to you in a negative tone, bear with me and please consider that just maybe they were given false information in which it put them also in the moment.
there was recently a restock, therefore they may have been notified that your order was being taken care of, in lieu of actually being taken care of at the very moment.
all warehouses are fully stocked and any pending orders if there is any have been fully processed and dispensed.
to my knowledge yours is the only one that was brought to my attention openly. I have not received any messages privately regarding delays from customers. this very well could be isolated. with this being said I'm going to give you store credit off of your next future order for any inconvenience that you may have experienced, and I'm going to apologize on behalf of the customer service team. I'm going to personally reach out and get to the bottom of that for you. please, send one of the moderators or the administration your email so they can forward it to me or give them your order ID number so they can give it to me. I believe you almost have enough post counts in which you can private message me..

Tbh I’ve had the same experience. Whomever answers their emails can be a bit rough around the edges

Vision you are a class act and this is not the first time you have helped me
I appreciate you. PM sent with my e mail

I realize these things need time to pan out but still a full day and a half later there is
Nothing showing on the tracking. It is still a blank slate and has not reached a post office
As of yet. Any help is appreciated

I realize these things need time to pan out but still a full day and a half later there is
Nothing showing on the tracking. It is still a blank slate and has not reached a post office
As of yet. Any help is appreciated

I had 200 Euros of HGH stiing somewhere in Poland for THREE WEEKS, when it came, after contacting PSL several times all the labels were peeling off the bottles. Usually they are almost impossible to get off.

I made a test. I took a bunch of old bottles with very firmly fixed labels and put them in my bathroom in a cupboard at room temperature (35 degrees). It only took a few days before those labels peeled off as well. How good do you think HGH is when it's been kept in the summer tempertures for three weeks.

I complained so PSL deleted my account (after having bought from them for >5 years). I'm pretty sure that PSL have changed hands, in the past they wewren't snotty, they were helpful.

I had 200 Euros of HGH stiing somewhere in Poland for THREE WEEKS, when it came, after contacting PSL several times all the labels were peeling off the bottles. Usually they are almost impossible to get off.

I made a test. I took a bunch of old bottles with very firmly fixed labels and put them in my bathroom in a cupboard at room temperature (35 degrees). It only took a few days before those labels peeled off as well. How good do you think HGH is when it's been kept in the summer tempertures for three weeks.

I complained so PSL deleted my account (after having bought from them for >5 years). I'm pretty sure that PSL have changed hands, in the past they wewren't snotty, they were helpful.

Why suddenly are all the 'protected' email services, like Anonymousspeech, Protonmail, etc, been stopeed? I've been communicating with you on Hushmail ever since we started buying from you and I'ver never had a problem.

Why don't you want people to use an encrypted service. You even have a PGP signature on Hushmail, but suddenly, you don't want people to use it any longer, so you wany everyone to use Hotmail, Yakoo or GMail, when you know as well as I do that ALL these free unencrypted email services go straight to the CIA, NSA and every other alphabet agency? Are you trying to get people trapped now?
I have written you you several times regarding bitcoin and problems with WU and in the past, it hasn't been a major problem. Maybe it's only in this country that Bitcoin is carefully monitored by the Govt and the entire thing is a scam. WU is pain in the ass. Why did you stop using RIA?

What is the point in ordering HGH (when I'm almost 80 years old and get a pension of just over ONE UK Pound per week, for it to sit in a Polish Post Office for THREE weeks at God knows what temperature. When it's supposed to be kept refrigerated. Why not just tell the customer straight out, "WE can't send out HGH because the mail service is so bad in Poland that it could sit here in a hot room for weeks, so that the couple of hundred Euros you sent us, might just as well have been flushed down the toilet".

With the old staff at PSL,
(a) I could communicate with Hushmail
(b) I got prompt and friendly responses, advice and customer service
(c) I very much doubt if anyone in the old PSL that I used to deal with would have deleted my account because I justifiably complained.

That's why I think PSL have changed hands and I get VERY suspicious when I'm told that any form of secure email is unacceptable.

I know this horrific scam about this Covid-19 crap has caused everyone problems. You must surely know that the definition of a CASE according to medical terminology is someone SHOWING SYMPTOMS of a disease. And that INFECTION fatality rates and CASE fatility rates are two entirely different things. In this brave new world we are taking a CASE as anyone who tests positive with a VERY unrelaible test even though they are perfectly healthy. You must also know that dying WITH a disease is different from dying OF a disease, but again in this brave new world, if a person tests positive or is ASSUMED to have been infected with Covid and gets hit by a car, the death certificate is COVID-!9. What a load of utter crap. THERE IS NO PANDEMIC - NEVER WAS it's fatlaity rate is 87,825 but with swine 'flu in 2007/2008 it was close to 1.5 MILLION.

If you don't want me as a customer because I DARED to complain and not without reason, so be it. It's nice to know how you treat your customers if they have a problem with your service.

As I have responded to you above maintaining a professional poise and trying to resolve your questions and concerns cordially, I'm going to politely, yet firmly and respectfully suggest that you re-evaluate your approach as I feel you are acting a bit unreasonable and irrational here, these claims and allegations of new owner ship is far fetched and simply silly. Can you please provide any evidences or proof of these conjured and baseless claims?

Unfortunately enough here, I'm going point out the deception and dishonestly on your part by providing "real factual" evidence that reveals our email/contact/communication suggestions that are pre-dated, your dishonesty is not necessary, we do NOT to hide anything. It would be of better interest to everyone if you could be completely honest, and provide further clarification about this "all the sudden change" in email services. Don’t be quick to assume that we're being dishonest or trying to cheat you or anyone, I strongly encourage you to double check and be sure that there are no mistakes or misunderstandings on your part by having all your facts in order.

The last thing you want is to wrongly accuse an innocent party of attempting to be deceitful towards any of our clients & customer base, including yourself. We have had these instructions about email providers for years on the ordering site, this is not "all the sudden" or something new.. Below is an example in red with our "contact us" update made many years ago.. We've also posted this on other communities many years prior as well as here at Evo, numerous times in multiple threads.

We've also made the suggestion with using an ENCRYPTED email service known as "tutanota", therefore we do in fact look out for the better interest of our clients, we have clients that use all sorts of email servers, gmail for an example is a very common one among users, the suggestion is simply just a "suggestion" if you would have fully read the facts on the first page in regards to certain servers being-user friendly you would understand, it's very common for some email providers to automatically spam and recognize some providers as JUNK, that is within their software system, we have no control over that, we just offer a counter measure to better assure communication, this is nothing new.

How about we allow some clients to chime in with regards to having similar issues where they claimed to have never received emails and notification from us, we than took the stance by strongly urging them to look into their spam inbox and as a result of our emails where there. For that reason, we have have the right to make a suggestion to all of our clients to consider using a more effective and efficient forum of communication. To avoid miscommunication.

Furthermore, If you have been using us for years you would have known this, along with the fact that it is subjected to change along with certain payment methods, it's perfectly normal for these options to be subjected to change at any given time, for any business.

If it makes you feel better and at ease, I can pull up past threads with dates to back and support this, with payment notifications and updates with services that have been added or removed for whatever reasons that the collection dept decided at that time.

(communication suggestion that has been posted numerous times)
Do not use emails such as AOL,Hotmail,Hushmail, Proton, MSN, Live and Outlook.
We suggest Tutanota as the best, most reliable and user friendly email provider.
Always check your spam folder as well!

ln regards to the postal service, if items are sitting that's out of our control, we do NOT work for the postal service and this is nothing new with postal services globally. I challenge you to go on any postal service site and read reviews from customers with their frustrated testimonials where in some cases people have been waiting weeks/months just for simple paper documents (as an example). I will not sit here and split hairs with you. We do not work for the postal service and any issues thereafter are out of our control, however with our business model and display of courtesy we do offer a one time re-shipment as stated in our terms and conditions (read here) if you have a problem comprehending this, it is not my job to understand it for you, my job is to provide you with the facts and reality when it pertains to the gravity of these type of instances. You agreed to all the terms and conditions upon check!

We do not remove accounts unless clients are being unreasonable or problematic, from what I gather here, I could only "assume" this could have been the case with your instance, an example would be your outlandish, bizarre and far-fetched theory of new ownership and operating with rouge antics. We can sympathize with your frustration, however these behavior that are being displayed is unwarranted and unnecessary.

The network here has worked feverishly for years, with our nurturing ways and attention to detail along with our unwavering dedication and commitment to build this business while providing our customers with the service that they need and expect, per your statement with being a long time customer that clearly is a reflection of these services that we've provided to you under "normal circumstances". With this said, we reserve the right to decide who we choose to do business with.

I will ask you kindly to refrain from spreading malicious stories about our business as a way to get back at us due to your disappointments and inconveniences that you may have experienced or any other issues related that easily can be explained that are out of our control. We have threads/records that can validate payment and email notifications throughout our history and presence here while
being a trusted and authenticated source at at Evo , we've always upheld the honor, duty and obligation to keep customers informed, with this said - there is little a customer can do to our business or reputation with manufacturing false and malicious stories such as the ones you're creating without evidence. We have the ability to present our side of the story and dispell any doubts if need be. I could gladly provide you with the opportunity to read and review threads/records, if this would moderate any doubt with presenting greater clarity and understanding here. Would you be interested?

Do you have any further questions or concerns today?

Again, On behalf of the company and being of service to you throughout all of these years we apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experienced in recent times, we are working extremely hard and continuously pressing forward.
Regardless of the obstacles. We will always value you and each and every-single customer.

I went through this back in April and was busting customer services balls. The tracking number was useless as well, looked like the label was printed but package was never shipped. It took longer than usual and even with the tracking info still not being updated, out of nowhere the order appeared in my mailbox.

I honestly believe (as with almost all online stores at this time) that the issue is with postal/parcel services and not PSL.

Hope this helps

Dbl

Thank you D, may I ask how long later did your package show ?? I was told my shipment
Was sent real near 2 weeks ago priority from only 80 miles from me. I think the order was either robbed or lost. I pray it shows up, I’m not sure when PSL will help me and reship, I give my word if the original shows I will pay. I am not looking to hurt anyone I just need my stuff 🤙

Thank you D, may I ask how long later did your package show ?? I was told my shipment
Was sent real near 2 weeks ago priority from only 80 miles from me. I think the order was either robbed or lost. I pray it shows up, I’m not sure when PSL will help me and reship, I give my word if the original shows I will pay. I am not looking to hurt anyone I just need my stuff 🤙

Hey Man!

Payment was sent on April 17th. On April 25th I received the email from PSL that the order was shipped and sent the tracking info which still to today says "label created but not yet in system". We went back and forth via email starting on the 27th and I received the package May 4th. So it wasn't too bad I guess. Hope this helps does it?

Was sent real near 2 weeks ago priority from only 80 miles from me. I think the order was either robbed or lost. I pray it shows up, I’m not sure when PSL will help me and reship, I give my word if the original shows I will pay. I am not looking to hurt anyone I just need my stuff 酪
PM me as soon as you see this reply :)

Back
Top Bottom