Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever use Nutropin pen and hgh

Blaster22

Proficient Brother
Just curious here. I have access to this but don't understand it to much. Supposedly it comes with a months supply of hgh in the pen and you set the dosage and inject. I like it since it's legit from pharmacy but curious about dosing and usage.

You can start with 4 iu a day that will be good Monday - Friday 2 days rest

Last edited:
Just curious here. I have access to this but don't understand it to much. Supposedly it comes with a months supply of hgh in the pen and you set the dosage and inject. I like it since it's legit from pharmacy but curious about dosing and usage.

Bro research it... A lot. It will take some figuring out what works for u. Most say take on a empty stomach.
There's a lot to look into with it.
How much it cost you?

---I've done my turn of killing. Time to start living---

Bro research it... A lot. It will take some figuring out what works for u. Most say take on a empty stomach.
How much it cost you?

I'm trying to research it. It says it's good for 30 days. My little bro has it now and asked me what I know about it. He's never done anything accept PH. He meets a girl and she telling him to do all sorts of stuff cause that's what she does. He thought he could do one pen for a month and that's it. I'm trying to educate him a little now but the fact I can get this makes it tempting. Looks like the BW is seperated and u set the dose as to how much you need. It's not cheap. I can easily get it cheaper at domestic but the thought of pharm stuff has me salivating.

It's the Nutropin 10 pen if people are curious. Looking at it, says 10mg/2ml. Anyone know how we can transfer this to the dosing we do?

I'm trying to research it. It says it's good for 30 days. My little bro has it now and asked me what I know about it. He's never done anything accept PH. He meets a girl and she telling him to do all sorts of stuff cause that's what she does. He thought he could do one pen for a month and that's it. I'm trying to educate him a little now but the fact I can get this makes it tempting. Looks like the BW is seperated and u set the dose as to how much you need. It's not cheap. I can easily get it cheaper at domestic but the thought of pharm stuff has me salivating.

Oh man! Lol Paja shine some light on this for him please?!

Are u going to take test with it? What else will u be running? And what's your stats man?!

My brother one pen of 2ml is going to last 4 iu 5 days a week like 3 weeks. And need a least deppend on your bf 3 to 6 months to see good progres

apujuqy3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man! Lol Paja shine some light on this for him please?!

Are u going to take test with it? What else will u be running? And what's your stats man?!

I've been cycling for years now. Currently just started a test/tren/mast/EQ/primo cycle. I'm 5'7 170 10-12bf . 39. I've been researching trying hgh for the healing abilities and fat burn. That's why I'm asking about this. Was gonna go through someone else and do 4iu a day 5 days a week continuously but now I'm curious about this since its twice the cost of anyone else. I just know its from pharmacy so it's legit. I can't even tell the dosing of this pen. How long would it last at the protocol I wanted to start.

apujuqy3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother hgh is very expensive you know how much this pen cost in the pharmacy???

I know HGH is expensive. My current cycle is costing me a small fortune. I have no problem paying for it but if I can get the same results from someone else for less money I would rather spend the less money. The pen is about the same as what domestic supply charges. But will I get better results using the pharmacy stuff or will I get the same results using underground?

There nothing compared to pharmaceutical bro that why is expensive. You never going to find UG hgh with 5-6-8.8-10 mgs just 4iu of pharmaceutical hgh you going to see real good progress Chinese you need 6-10 iu bro why you think Saizen cost just 26.5 iu$850 or sero 1 kit 6 mgs 126 iu $2500,2700 with the coupon

My brother one pen of 2ml is going to last 4 iu 5 days a week like 3 weeks. And need a least deppend on your bf 3 to 6 months to see good progres
Paja is never wrong!

HGH is mad long term pricy

I've been cycling for years now. Currently just started a test/tren/mast/EQ/primo cycle. I'm 5'7 170 10-12bf . 39. I've been researching trying hgh for the healing abilities and fat burn. That's why I'm asking about this. Was gonna go through someone else and do 4iu a day 5 days a week continuously but now I'm curious about this since its twice the cost of anyone else. I just know its from pharmacy so it's legit. I can't even tell the dosing of this pen. How long would it last at the protocol I wanted to start.

Domestic as you keep calling it (assuming you mean UGL) is cheaper yes but often is hcg or fake in general. And does not hold up to pharm grade.

HGH is awesome run with igf-1/insulin (when safely dosed), t4 and long term!

View attachment 2948What about the 20 mg 60 iu pens what should i expect to pay?

gsx those pens are definitely very good...they have a small waste percentage though of hgh that doesn't get used in the pen (I believe for nutropin it was around 15% waste). But they are pharmacy and will always be miles ahead of generic. I use nutropin as well at times and when I get them I pay for two pens for $600 (I get a very good deal) I would suggest if you are paying around $450 you are still getting a very good deal. Hope this helps out bud.

gsx those pens are definitely very good...they have a small waste percentage though of hgh that doesn't get used in the pen (I believe for nutropin it was around 15% waste). But they are pharmacy and will always be miles ahead of generic. I use nutropin as well at times and when I get them I pay for two pens for $600 (I get a very good deal) I would suggest if you are paying around $450 you are still getting a very good deal. Hope this helps out bud.

Diesel can you msg me directly have some other questions on this. It wont let me msg you due to new member

How much it cost you?

the whole empty stomach thing has been debunked

Back
Top Bottom