Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have any experience with this HGH

Biohazard74

Newbie Brother
Registered

20131021_174934-1.jpg

Never heard of it, get a serum test. The only generic's I would even consider buying right now are kefei's, hyge's, eli's, and rip's.

looks legit but again, as said, buy 1 kit and test them. They are not a common brand that guys will know of. I would even draw 5 iu from two vials when you test instead of just using 1 - 10iu vial

I have been on it for 2 weeks and I have some good signs. Tingly hands, numb hands in the morning. I'm bi polar and my mood is awesome and a sense of happiness. Like many say. A sense of well being all the time is amazing. I'm doing 5 iu's a day 6 days on 1 day off. I'm searching now where to do a serum test in my area. But I'm pretty sure it's good. My source is private and doesn't sell online and is also on the same stuff. "AND" rhe money back guarantee had me sold. I'd still like to do the serum test so ill keep you guys posted. Thanks for the responses.

Jacked thanks. I was pretty sure it was as well. Just wanted some peoples input that tried it. Either way ill keep y'all posted.

my buddy has tried that gh b4 your g2g bud

This doesn't mean anything without a serum test. That's the only way to know for sure. I don't understand why people are willing to pay a lot of money on GH and won't spend an extra 50 bucks on a serum test to know for sure.

This doesn't mean anything without a serum test. That's the only way to know for sure. I don't understand why people are willing to pay a lot of money on GH and won't spend an extra 50 bucks on a serum test to know for sure.
No I understand I just wanted to add that my buddy only ran that gh for 4 months and had great results but your right to make sure needs to be tested just wanted to add my 2cc

Ya that's it 5 iu 6 days on one day off. I tried to get him on some other stuff but he's kinda older in his 40s not saying that's old!! so I couldn't change his mind on taking anything else with it

If he run hgh only is going to spend a lot of money and the progress is going to b very slow, right now im running hgh with slin and test c and im very happy

I just ran seros 2 iu twice a day,test c 500 twice a week and 8 u sline pre and post workout bro

I'm still trying to straighten out a decently priced source so I can get all the gear first. Last source started serving bunk gear

Back
Top Bottom