Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone heard of Meditech? Thanks

hggcraig

Registered
Just wondering if anyone has heard of Meditech? The box has an address in Leicester UK on it.

I'm extending my Tren cycle by a few weeks and a local source has this. It's called trenex 100, which is Tren ace 100mg per ampule.

Can't find much on them and only need one box so not worth an order online.

Thanks for any help

I don't have personal experience with them but I have heard from friends that their gear is slightly underdosed.

I used their Drol.. was NOT happy about it.. The drol did nothing!

I was recently given some anavar from meditech. When I tested it with my kit it came back as proviron. Never tried anything else from this lab but considering this experience I probably won't.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of Meditech? The box has an address in Leicester UK on it.

I'm extending my Tren cycle by a few weeks and a local source has this. It's called trenex 100, which is Tren ace 100mg per ampule.

Can't find much on them and only need one box so not worth an order online.

Thanks for any help

I've not heard of them.

It is made in Thailand, pretty popular around the south east asia region. But they are one of the most expensive around and slightly underdosed.

If it's real meditech... It's the best iv ever used 5 years blasting cruising...

100mg Ed meditech tren ace and I blew up... My shoulders were so wide and dry I looked like a cartoon.
No other tren even properly dosed home brew comes close to legit meditech... And the tren cough from it is like no other... It would floor me. Ur hole body would instantly heat up and start pouring sweat, and cough like no tomorrow leaving residual cough for another day or so.
Again no other tren ever has produced close to that.

The weights went up so quick I had shoulder problems on two separate occasions while running it.

So fuk I wish I could get real meditech.
Even the last 4 times i went to thailand this year and last, no meditech.

Back
Top Bottom