Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone heard of srhealthtech ?

sacdiddy

Registered
sales rep for srhealthtech.com msged me on linkedin of all places.
i'm guessing they got my email from here some how. (only forum i'm registered to)
Anyway. Anyone hear of these people?
If so, any thoughts?

thanks in advance.

sales rep for srhealthtech.com msged me on linkedin of all places.
i'm guessing they got my email from here some how. (only forum i'm registered to)
Anyway. Anyone hear of these people?
If so, any thoughts?

thanks in advance.

Don't know about Linkedin.
But I do know that company from another Forum............................................ JP
P.S.
I was contacted through my PM, on the other Forum.

They have Absolutely No Affiliation with this Forum, as they're a Raw's Dealer.

I actually had had some clients use them and have heard nothing but positive reviews. They sell both raws and finished products.

They have a guarantee reship policy as well. Seems like a really good source as far as I can tell

I was just looking at there page the dose mixing looks really high why is that plus I thought if guys were selling these high dose stuff it's usually fake I herd more of a question I am asking it's like a hundred over regular real test dose

I recently ordered proviron, anavar, and primo from SRHealth. The client service was top notch and shipping was less than a week I believe. The gear is def legit. I am three weeks in on this stack and feeling great and cutting down quick. Also, I have tried anavar and winstrol from another place before but never felt any different as far as strength goes. This stack I am noticeably stronger and muscles have more endurance. I more than recommend ordering from this source.

i heard good things of SRhealth on other forum while what's interesting is that, they are also on scam list on the other place...
well, anywany i tried their test en300 and BU600 about 500mg/week, felt good with wonderful tiny injecting pain, shipping is smooth as well as communication. recommend.

i heard good things of SRhealth on other forum while what's interesting is that, they are also on scam list on the other place...
well, anywany i tried their test en300 and BU600 about 500mg/week, felt good with wonderful tiny injecting pain, shipping is smooth as well as communication. recommend.

What other Forum were you referring to ?

I was talking about a Private Forum that I happen to belong to, and SR is a member........................ JP

Thanks Muskate, offering the best produstcs and best service is what we wrok for.

- - - Updated - - -

I was just looking at there page the dose mixing looks really high why is that plus I thought if guys were selling these high dose stuff it's usually fake I herd more of a question I am asking it's like a hundred over regular real test dose

I totally understand your concern, our oil content is the same as the label and we never reduce the mg to cheat our clients : )

Thanks Muskate, offering the best produstcs and best service is what we wrok for.

- - - Updated - - -

I totally understand your concern, our oil content is the same as the label and we never reduce the mg to cheat our clients : )
I've seen you there and SR is a sponsor on that forum.

- - - Updated - - -

hi there will your gear make it to australia and would it be better to make small order or big order

- - - Updated - - -

Hi deb. I have used your companies finished oils and from my personal experience i love it. Of course i had somebody else has a sales rep but just wanted to thank another SR team member for your companies professionalism. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom