Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here about the ban in China?

I work as a shoe analyst as well. what is happening due to tariffs is Chinese companies are moving their stuff to other Asian countries like Vietnam where they pay their workers even less, and these are shoe factories which take a year to move. when it comes to this they can pick up and move overnight so my thoughts are it will not effect a thing because they are already outsourcing to other Asian countries because China pays their workers even more than the USA does. so this merely will speed up the move

Shoe analyst, that’s interesting. How much does it cost to make the average pair of nikes? I know it’s random but I’m just curious

Yeah I heard about this as well as other things like DNP production being banned. They will probably offshore operations

My current supplier from China can no longer sell their product. I got an email the other day. Been scrambling trying to find a good reliable source like my last one.

My current supplier from China can no longer sell their product. I got an email the other day. Been scrambling trying to find a good reliable source like my last one.

Use one of our sponsors.

The problem is I’m sure a lot of our sponsors get their Raws from China as well.

Do you even see the banner ads?

As per my other reply there are others (Russia for example). Leave it to them.

Back
Top Bottom