Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ordering HGH from hgh power.. please read!!!!

hurricane

<b>Head VIP</b>
VIP
PLEASE and i repeat please!!! Do not ask him for payment information unless you are ready to order within 48 hours!!!

Some people ask for payment information and never order.This gives the appearance of an information collector and he will blacklist you!!!This is the second time he has complained about this to me and i do not want him to blacklit evo considering he is the best hgh source we have imo

For those that dont understand me fully, i AM NOT saying dont email him for list .You are more then welcomed to email him for a list, if you are not ready to order.But dont ask for payment details unless you are READY TO ORDER

Thanks guys!

hurricane

ya the first week you introduced us to this source he didn't reply to me for a couple days so i went with the ameritropins domestic source and he wasn't very happy he made it clear to order within 48 hours. people plz listen to hurricane this is the best source around imo. there are no rips no hyges and those were the best generics imo. i trust this source more now tho and plan on using power as my ameritropins came back on test not where i want them and I'm sure i could hit a 25 with the kefs...

PLEASE and i repeat please!!! Do not ask him for payment information unless you are ready to order within 48 hours!!!

Some people ask for payment information and never order.This gives the appearance of an information collector and he will blacklist you!!!This is the second time he has complained about this to me and i do not want him to blacklit evo considering he is the best hgh source we have imo

For those that dont understand me fully, i AM NOT saying dont email him for list .You are more then welcomed to email him for a list, if you are not ready to order.But dont ask for payment details unless you are READY TO ORDER

Thanks guys!

hurricane

If you have been in the game long enough, this is a golden rule for orders of any kind. I'd be pissed if I referred someone to one of my sources, and the dude put in an order and then skipped out of payment. that's B/S

If you have been in the game long enough, this is a golden rule for orders of any kind. I'd be pissed if I referred someone to one of my sources, and the dude put in an order and then skipped out of payment. that's B/S

very common on here for some reason. 2 times it was done to me personally already via the trade/sell thread.And i havent had that many trade/sell transactions.

Ive gotten screwed on my last two gh orders. Was thinking about giving kefeis a shot thanks for the info

Guys again please dont ask for payment details unless you are SURE you are ready to place and order and send money!!!!! This is the third time he has complained that people are info collecting on evo, and not just 1 or 2 people.. just ask for a list and come back when you ready to order.This is basic shit, yet it happens over and over.This is info collecting and places dont like that shit.You are going to get this board black listed...STOP

personal message from hgh power below guys!!! please please follow this simple instruction of NOT ASKING FOR PAYMENT DETAILS UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO MAKE AN ORDER!!, he has mentioned possibly not dealing with evo board members at all, if it dont improve.He is trying to stay in the game for awhile and not locked in a cell.

"I CONTINUE TO URGE YOU TO BE CORRECT WITH YOUR PAYMENTS,
BUT SOME OF YOU DON'T EVEN CARE TO REPLY EVEN IF THERE ARE
ANY DELAYS OR PERSONAL REASONS WHY YOU CAN'T MAKE IT!!!

ANYWAY, NO BAD FEELINGS, BUT BAD RECORDS FOR US.

IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW OUR RULES FOR PAYMENT AND YOU DON'T HAVE
THE CASH IN HAND - PLEASE DON'T LOSE OUR TIME AND YOURS AS WELL.

WE DON'T DESERVE TO GET SUCH AN ATTITUDE.

FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS WE ALREADY GOT MORE THAN 40 PEOPLE,
GAME PLAYERS WHICH JUST STROLL AROUND COLLECTING DETAILS.
I'M SICK OF THIS, GUYS, HONESTLY.

IT'S ESPECIALLY VALID FOR NEW CUSTOMERS WHICH WE DON'T KNOW,
ALTHOUGH THERE ARE SOME OLD ONES WHICH ARE DOING THE SAME.

APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING."

for guys that dont understand what he is talking about, you can ask him for a list, ask him questions on products but DONT say you are ready to order and collect payment details unless you are ready !

Last edited:
Hang on when you mention payment details, is that simply asking prices? Or you talking as in placing the order in which you receive name and info to send payment to?

just curious Cuzz yea if you go as far as placing your order to where he gives you instructions, as in your grand total, and say name of who to WU it to, then yea thats not right at all, if you dont already have all that cash in hand, then you better be ready to go straight to the bank after finalizing the order otherwise yea thats a quick way to get your self AND shit an entire forum black listed... thats messed up, but if hes getting pissed over price inquires, and then not placing orders... well thats a different story lol, thats the only way for a customer to determine if they even want to place the order, which I doubt is the case... people, that goes with any source, if you click that dam "submit order" button, better be ready to shut that computer off and get to it!

Hang on when you mention payment details, is that simply asking prices? Or you talking as in placing the order in which you receive name and info to send payment to?

Cane clearly stated placing an order. But if you've gotten a list from hgh power the prices for the the kits is clear as well... Don't over complicate things.

no bro discussing prices and asking for a list is no big deal.There is no problem with this at all and more then welcomed.Its people saying they wanna place an order and then collecting payment details and disappering.Info like where to send the money, what type of service to use and who to send it to,etc.

I guess it people that are getting info from him , and then feel obligated to at least pretend that they are going to purchase the product ! Or they are just info collectors !

" Are You Satisfied "

no bro discussing prices and asking for a list is no big deal.There is no problem with this at all and more then welcomed.Its people saying they wanna place an order and then collecting payment details and disappering.Info like where to send the money, what type of service to use and who to send it to,etc.

Alright cool got ya just making sure I was on the same page, and @ iron, dude honestly to avoid complicating things, how about letting the person that I asked the question to answer, which is info straight from the sources mouth, dont worry about me bro I aint no rook but if I want to avoid THE POSSIBILITY of stepping on ones feet and burning bridges, ill do what it takes to get it all clarified... just another guy getting involved dam whats the deal around this joint man, people are just eager to go in threads not of there own and chime in... you see the difference between the answer of the person I was talking to compared to yours?
"Cane clearly stated placing an order. But if you've gotten a list from hgh power the prices for the the kits is clear as well... Don't over complicate things."
COMPARED TO A GENUINE ANSWER FROM THE MAN I ASKED

"no bro discussing prices and asking for a list is no big deal.There is no problem with this at all and more then welcomed.Its people saying they wanna place an order and then collecting payment details and disappearing. Info like where to send the money, what type of service to use and who to send it to,etc.

Thats the right way of addressing things to avoid say me, or someone else black listing this forum and myself by accident.... And it also avoids people from being uneasy and timid due to the fact of fearing they might ruin it for everyone.. Anyhow! Thanks for clearing it up Hurricane, ill be putting in my order hopefully tomorrow, I spoke to him seems like a solid dude for sure.

Back
Top Bottom