Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone recently used PSL Test?

I’m running test e from them now and will be pulling bloods within a week or 2. My boy is running their test cyp at 400 per week and just pulled bloods. He is at 2412. He is a well known member here actually and I’ll see if he will post.

Have any of you recently used PSL test E (or any test?) I’m trying to figure out if there is an issue with recent batches

Keep in mind we always support our sponsors (see links/banners above). That said I've heard nothing about bad batches and yes they've also fixed their shipping issues.

I’ve been running their test for weeks at 250mg/wk and to be honest guys I haven’t felt much of a difference, if at all. Not saying it is bunk or anything- this is just how my cycle has been thus far with PSL’s recent batch. I know test e takes a while to build up in the blood but surely I expected to feel something by now. I’m planning on running bloods mid cycle so I’ll return with the results.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction- I mean to say “for 4 weeks”

I’ve been running their test for weeks at 250mg/wk and to be honest guys I haven’t felt much of a difference, if at all. Not saying it is bunk or anything- this is just how my cycle has been thus far with PSL’s recent batch. I know test e takes a while to build up in the blood but surely I expected to feel something by now. I’m planning on running bloods mid cycle so I’ll return with the results.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction- I mean to say “for 4 weeks”

What are you expecting to feel at 250mg a week at 4 weeks in? I'm just curious on your protocol, and your expectations.
What is your initial reasoning with this dosage?

It’s actually 250mg 2x a week. Sorry for the typo. It’s my first cycle so when doing research before cycle there were people who commented on increased libido or increased body hair growth early on as indication that the test was working. As far as my expectations, I’m planning on running the cycle upwards to 16weeks if need be. With this and diet/training which has been on point, I hope to gain 20-30 pounds at the end and keep 80-85% with proper pct of course. Am I just overthinking it as far as the test goes?

It’s actually 250mg 2x a week. Sorry for the typo. It’s my first cycle so when doing research before cycle there were people who commented on increased libido or increased body hair growth early on as indication that the test was working. As far as my expectations, I’m planning on running the cycle upwards to 16weeks if need be. With this and diet/training which has been on point, I hope to gain 20-30 pounds at the end and keep 80-85% with proper pct of course. Am I just overthinking it as far as the test goes?

4 weeks in is still a bit soon to be expecting any real authentic legitimate androgen side effects. Increased body hair, and side effects like that take place after a longer duration of being on. You're not going to grow body hair in 4 weeks. Libido can be different for people, something notice an improvement sound and others it takes several weeks..
You are setting your expectations a bit high, 20-30lbs and expecting to keep most of it, all the while looking out for androgen related side effects?

You are most definitely overthinking this..

Your first, and in fact your next couple cycles should be testosterone only and you should take this time to learn and listen to the changes in the curves, and all the sensitivities that will come with it..

If you gain 10 lb, I would call that successful. People have high expectations.

I would suggest you dial things back a bit with your approach..because the way you're going into this, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Thank you for clarifying and imparting that knowledge on me, I appreciate it. I think that I will dial back and monitor how my body responds after another couple of weeks. I can see how the expectations are set a bit high considering it’s my first cycle.

4 weeks in is still a bit soon to be expecting any real authentic legitimate androgen side effects. Increased body hair, and side effects like that take place after a longer duration of being on. You're not going to grow body hair in 4 weeks. Libido can be different for people, something notice an improvement sound and others it takes several weeks..
You are setting your expectations a bit high, 20-30lbs and expecting to keep most of it, all the while looking out for androgen related side effects?

You are most definitely overthinking this..

Your first, and in fact your next couple cycles should be testosterone only and you should take this time to learn and listen to the changes in the curves, and all the sensitivities that will come with it..

If you gain 10 lb, I would call that successful. People have high expectations.

I would suggest you dial things back a bit with your approach..because the way you're going into this, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Well said. Listen to this guy.

30 lbs if you have already been training for a long time will still take many cycles. 8-10 lbs would be really good results.

Back
Top Bottom