Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone running dynamic Anavar from the anabolic store?

Tb3003

Picked up some dynamic labs 50mg anavar and 5mg novark anavar from the anabolic store and my joints were killing me so I stopped use. Anybody have some input ?

i used noszkar anavar for 2 months at 40mg a day with no problems
#

but i know one of the most common side effects of anavar is joint paint but winstorl is also known to cause joint pains - you could always use deca to alleviate that

I've never had joint pain from 50mg of anavar ed. Winstrol on the other hand does make my joints hurt in quick order at 50mg ed (but boy does it make me vascular). Anavar is faked a bunch, and I wouldn't be surprised if you actually have winnie. Stick with approved sources here, and you can be sure you are getting the real deal.

“Noszkar” yeah that’s the one, so I was running 50ed of the dynamic and an additional 10mg a day of the noszkar for a total of 60. I was hurting big time but didn’t know if it was rain-pain or the gear. Also couldn’t sleep for shit on it.

Yeah for sure PON, picked it up before I joined evo so PSL wasn’t even on my radar dammmitt lol

Reply I just used Anavar from an approved source on this website and I had zero joint issues. Joints actually felt better. To me it sounds like you got Winnie.

Yeah ive tried the anabolic store's anavar for my last two cycles and it has been 10/10. not sure why your experiencing this but their anavar seemed fine to me.

the last time i bought their anavar it was fire to be honest, havnt been on any cycle since. but tbh i would prolly stay with them if i started a cycle again. Il be sure to post bloods in case the gear does go downhill

Back
Top Bottom