Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try ENORM PHARMA from PSL?

Jdcain19

Has anyone tried the Enorm Pharma from PSL? It is what they offer for domestic and I was wondering if it was g2g?

Just appeared on the site this last week. Don't believe I have seen any reviews on it yet.

Looks like they got there US domestic back up and running.

Yeah. I have heard that there international was great, but I haven't heard anything on their domestic. Hopefully someone will chime in and attest to their dom gear.

Free ENORM PHARMA samples to Evolutionary? What do the members of Evo think? Would you be interested?

IMPORTANT

I want to bring to your attention that their is a company going around giving a fake Euro Pharmacies email out [email protected]. This email is FAKE. They are taking orders from [email protected]. This is another fake email. Please do not fall for their scam. We will have a quick thread up regarding this matter soon.

Free ENORM PHARMA samples to Evolutionary? What do the members of Evo think? Would you be interested?

IMPORTANT

I want to bring to your attention that their is a company going around giving a fake Euro Pharmacies email out [email protected]. This email is FAKE. They are taking orders from [email protected]. This is another fake email. Please do not fall for their scam. We will have a quick thread up regarding this matter soon.
Thank man for posting that...good info to know...damn scammers.

Who wouldn't be interested in a free sample from PSL? I certainly would, i would even post blood test results after utilizing the product for a week or two.

Does anyone know of Excalibur Vapors they have a good list and nice prices are they gtgo?I'm set to make an order from them if I can get some good feedback

Does anyone know of Excalibur Vapors they have a good list and nice prices are they gtgo?I'm set to make an order from them if I can get some good feedback

Typically you would do a search for the information you are looking for or start another thread rather than hijacking an existing one..

don't know if they are gtg or not. Don't believe they really have anything to do with this section of the board either.

IMPORTANT

I tried to reply to your PM but I do not have enough posts. How can I contact you?

Back
Top Bottom