Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try muscle labs thailand??

PI GUY

Registered
I came across Muscle Labs Thailand web page recently . They say that they have liquid SARMS.

Has anyone bought any liquid SARMS from these guys?

What about any other type of gear from them.

Interested in hearing any reports good or bad.

Hi man. When I was in Thailand o bought baldenon from musclelabsthailand. I took a cycle 600 mg in a week, I took 10 weeks. I got body mass increase. Power. Appetite and fat burn. The trainings were good. MLT Sarms I did not try.
On one of fighting forums I found reviews about Mlt Sarm. If I remember where I will let you know

Hi friends. I bought GW and SR.
sfabq6m
I just put them into package and the package in the bag and had an ordinary flight to home. I took in hour before train 25 mg and I felt worry and energy boost. I became a beast on a train. If I still be alive :)), I will tell you about results of the cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

sfabq6m

Hello guys. I was very busy on my work. I got a good result from SARMS. I want to try first course of steroids. Can you advise me which products should I start? I want to gain muscle add.

Hello guys. I was very busy on my work. I got a good result from SARMS. I want to try first course of steroids. Can you advise me which products should I start? I want to gain muscle add.

I advise you to try Testosterone Enantat and Boldenone for 6 or 8 weeks. Result will be good

MLT is good quality with both Sarms and steroids. Many times I ordered to Germany everything was great.
Sorry for bad English

Back
Top Bottom