Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone use irondaddy.to

Trickd

Registered
I read all this good information, put in an order before Xmas, and got a fedex tracking number but no details.

I just started Hutech Labs Boldenone 300 from them. EQ takes a while to kick in, but I got blood drawn the day before I started so we’ll see if it’s good. The thing that has me worried is the China ban. Do UGLs have other go to countries for raw materials?

I just started Hutech Labs Boldenone 300 from them. EQ takes a while to kick in, but I got blood drawn the day before I started so we’ll see if it’s good. The thing that has me worried is the China ban. Do UGLs have other go to countries for raw materials?
My understanding of the ban is that it only affected certain compounds being produced by certain manufacturers, while others still maintained the blessing of the Chinese government to continue on. It looks like some UGLs might need to find a new source of raws, while for others it is business as usual.

Back
Top Bottom