Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved sources

Gdom1126

quick question about domestic. I see they’re an approved source. However, for those who have used them how is the shipping? Does it get delivered directly to you? Do you have to sign for the package? How safe a discreet are they? How fast is normal shipping?

quick question about domestic. I see they’re an approved source. However, for those who have used them how is the shipping? Does it get delivered directly to you? Do you have to sign for the package? How safe a discreet are they? How fast is normal shipping?

its very fast domestic shipping... of course its discreet... you can easily speak with greg about shipping right here on the forum... just send him a pm

bro domestic is approved and ships fast...anyone here who sees evo approved should know thats a brand...

...bro domestic ships directly to whatever addy and siggy you need to talk to him about signatures...and of course they very discreet...shipping i had my pack in 5 days flat....anavar and primo

they are A+ bro. I'm not going to get into shipping and all that because sources don't want that info on forums but they are steve approved which means you can always expect A+ experience. tell them steve sent ya

hello.
1. by default we ship without signature required - if you need it - we can ship with signature required
2. yes, delivered to address you provide
3. 10+ years on market, hundred of thousands shipped orders - super discreet
4. 2-5 business days usually

Not sure if this is where I post this. Please move if so. Anyone know what’s going on with N2BM? They aren’t answering emails or phone calls. I placed an order and haven’t heard anything. Thanks.

Not sure if this is where I post this. Please move if so. Anyone know what’s going on with N2BM? They aren’t answering emails or phone calls. I placed an order and haven’t heard anything. Thanks.

Hey brother we are here every day on the forums and on emails.
Please send me an email directly to: [email protected]
I'll PM you with my phone number as well so you can reach out.

Back
Top Bottom