Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin vs Arimidex. FIGHT!

Why do you need to keep ordering new stuff?

First, I ordered the fake prohormones (the very first day). Then I realized that prohormones were banned and majority of stuff left in the market is untested or fake. I decided to switch to Steroids because mainly the people getting severe side effects from steroids are the ones who didn't follow the protocol. However, finding a legit source to obtain A grade substance was difficult, so I ordered through NAPS, and as I did a bit more research, I realized that there so many different legit sources and NAPS used to be good, but they went broke after the company was busted and their product is weak. Now, I got a hold of some nice sources and finally placed the order, but the meticulous learning curve was not over yet, I realized that some products are better for newbie than the other. For example, according to one article, Letrozole is better than the other two, now I am hearing new things about the other two products and severe side effects of Letrozole. However, none of the learning process is mundane yet beneficial for the future and good health.

First, I ordered the fake prohormones (the very first day). Then I realized that prohormones were banned and majority of stuff left in the market is untested or fake. I decided to switch to Steroids because mainly the people getting severe side effects from steroids are the ones who didn't follow the protocol. However, finding a legit source to obtain A grade substance was difficult, so I ordered through NAPS, and as I did a bit more research, I realized that there so many different legit sources and NAPS used to be good, but they went broke after the company was busted and their product is weak. Now, I got a hold of some nice sources and finally placed the order, but the meticulous learning curve was not over yet, I realized that some products are better for newbie than the other. For example, according to one article, Letrozole is better than the other two, now I am hearing new things about the other two products and severe side effects of Letrozole. However, none of the learning process is mundane yet beneficial for the future and good health.
Lol I've gone through what you've done too. Haven't found a great source, but once I get my post count up I'm going to Krazie, might try out hammer though, they sound legit. I know also know where to get pharma anticillaries. Great forum here, letro is good. Just hard to dial in.

Lol I've gone through what you've done too. Haven't found a great source, but once I get my post count up I'm going to Krazie, might try out hammer though, they sound legit. I know also know where to get pharma anticillaries. Great forum here, letro is good. Just hard to dial in.

What are your comments about Robolics? They reply fast, and they are the top rated on evolutionary.

Why do you need a referral? I suppose, they'd respond you if you send them an email?
Probably because they're private and only want people they trust, that's just my guess. You could try sending them an email, not sure if they have reps either.

Countless studies on reversible, competitive inhibitors of aromatase show no such thing as the "rebound effect." These studies are controlled and have bloodwork as well. Gene expression can rapidly shift when arimidex is discontinued, so fear of rebound is irrational.

Aromasin is superior, however, because permanently deactivating the aromatase enzyme is a more sustainable "fix." For instance, if you forget a dose, it's no big deal. And as you go deeper in to your AI use, less and less aromasin is needed since there is less and less active enzyme available. Aromasin also elevates IGF-1 more than arimidex, and it tends to control (rather than crush) estrogen, so sides like achy joints, foggyheadedness, and loss of libido aren't as prominent.

Aromasin all the way

Countless studies on reversible, competitive inhibitors of aromatase show no such thing as the "rebound effect." These studies are controlled and have bloodwork as well. Gene expression can rapidly shift when arimidex is discontinued, so fear of rebound is irrational.

Aromasin is superior, however, because permanently deactivating the aromatase enzyme is a more sustainable "fix." For instance, if you forget a dose, it's no big deal. And as you go deeper in to your AI use, less and less aromasin is needed since there is less and less active enzyme available. Aromasin also elevates IGF-1 more than arimidex, and it tends to control (rather than crush) estrogen, so sides like achy joints, foggyheadedness, and loss of libido aren't as prominent.

Aromasin all the way

Thanks T. It was a nice explanation. You are right, Aromasin is at high demand. However, in some pages, other products are more applaud. I guess they are merely advertising for the products.

Aromasin it's suicidal in action enough said

Proudly powered by and REP for ISL (Iron Star Labs, formerly known as Red Star Labs aka RSL). Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!
Have any questions about ISL products or inquires please email me at [email protected]!

Thanks TM89

Just bumping this thread because I find it very very interesting. Not just Aromasin vs Arimidex. Also Letrozole entered to the play.

Great answers, guys!

Hipocampus.me

Whered u order from Ashop.in is got best feedback

In my opinion all 3 products have their place. On paper yes some are better than others, but they each serve a purpose in the bodybuilding world

Can I switch mid cycle? If so what is the mg daily for aromasin?
Yes you can switch Arimidex and Aromasin work through different pathways so they would be effective running simultaneously while you tapered off to an Aromasin only. You can do Aromasin at 12.5 - 25 mg eod. Start by decreasing dose of Arimidex until it's at zero for a few days or up to a week while allowing the Aromasin to take over.

Hey!

First of all, I would like to say I´m very happy with the participation here as all the answers you have written in this thread are very interesting.

I´ve decided that the winner will be Redam. I´ve chosen it not just because he answer the original question, but because he was alway able to give advices and compared even Letrozole with Aromasin and Arimidex. I think he is a fair winner.

Congrats, Redam! I´ll be sending you a PM with details about how to get your prize.

Any review about our service and product will be more than welcome.

Thanks a lot!

Hipo

Back
Top Bottom