Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ashop bunk gear

Ljackson

Registered
Ashop.in sells bunk gear and it is confirmed With actual blood work. I ordered two vials of their testosterone propionate. They did ship it very fast I got the package in five or six days so I will grant them that. However 5 weeks into this cycle I'm not getting any results and I went and got blood work and my testosterone is only at 150 even though I'm running 700 mg a week

Ashop.in sells bunk gear and it is confirmed With actual blood work. I ordered two vials of their testosterone propionate. They did ship it very fast I got the package in five or six days so I will grant them that. However 5 weeks into this cycle I'm not getting any results and I went and got blood work and my testosterone is only at 150 even though I'm running 700 mg a week

Alin which is Ashop.in has been called a selective scammer a lot. I can't say that for a fact but I heard guys saying he ships to some and doesn't ship to others, has a reship problem and customs issues all the time. I haven't used him but those are the reviews going around. And honestly I would personally never use alin he makes me suspicious.

Domestic Supply has been an industry leader well over a decade. You need to be very careful when buying ped's of any kind and trust is everything. Domestic Supply is the best of the best and you will never encounter these kinds of issues by sticking with them!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is the source I have been exclusively using for some time now. The company provides top notch quality and customer service along with fast, discreet domestic shipping. Factor that in with the selection of top name brands and you get the best source you will find! [/FONT]

Bro what is your sponsor? I never got sponsored by ashop but we all know is one of the most reputable sources on market over 15 years ( the n1 seller of balkan )

Back
Top Bottom