Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ashop.in source scam?

ainbvfc

Registered
I'm wondering if this is a scam or if I'm just being impatient. I ordered from ashop.in and it has been 8 weeks and still nothing yet. Every time I email them they say that it was shipped yesterday but they aren't provide me any tracking or proof that they actually shipped it. then yesterday email them again to follow up and never heard back, I feel like this might be a scam be careful with these guys

I'm wondering if this is a scam or if I'm just being impatient. I ordered from ashop.in and it has been 8 weeks and still nothing yet. Every time I email them they say that it was shipped yesterday but they aren't provide me any tracking or proof that they actually shipped it. then yesterday email them again to follow up and never heard back, I feel like this might be a scam be careful with these guys

Alin shop is hit and miss, some guys call him selective scammer some don't but I don't know anyone who uses alin these days. Who needs the problems?

Every time you ask they say it was shipped yesterday - every time mind - and you only 'feel' it might be a scam lol

stick with TRUSTED sources... domestic-supply.com has been at the top of the class for an extremely long time and i would highly recommend them ... use your head and stick with people you can actually trust

I don’t use them. I use who I know is going to send me my stuff. Check approved sources

If a source gives you the run around for more than 2-3 days...then it's likely a scam

Back
Top Bottom