Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[AUS] Alphabeast.is is this legit?

james645

Hey,

New to purchasing online because just moved states to VIC, was just looking at the site alphabeast.is and it looks pretty legit but just not too sure about buying anything online just seeing if anyone has used them?

I can vouch for the evo approved Aussie sources James, both have great products & service.

Alpha beast & ausjuice are supposed to be okay, although you never know when the site may go dark. The guys here have been 100% reliable over the last few years.

Hey mate, experiencing a bit of a bump with one of the approved sources - got my coin, but gone quiet on the wickr

Hi,
New to the forums, I bought some helix pharma gear from alphabeast(which isn't on evo) Which I tested. And turned out to be fake. It had some hormone present, but not the hormone I ordered, and it barely registered on the test.
Just what happened to me, and wanted to share with you guys.

Hi,
New to the forums, I bought some helix pharma gear from alphabeast(which isn't on evo) Which I tested. And turned out to be fake. It had some hormone present, but not the hormone I ordered, and it barely registered on the test.
Just what happened to me, and wanted to share with you guys.

how and what did you test?

Eq and Test E using lab max test kit, there was something present but barely on the fluorescent test. Fluorescent green layer ontop. And haven't even tested the tren e(haven't used yet). These guys have a good rep from what I can find on the net and was recommended by a friend. that's why I a gave them a go. Disappointed as I needed it to finish my cycle.. Will get bloods done but won't be consistent because I've had to stop whilst waiting for another source to come through.

Eq and Test E using lab max test kit, there was something present but barely on the fluorescent test. Fluorescent green layer ontop. And haven't even tested the tren e(haven't used yet). These guys have a good rep from what I can find on the net and was recommended by a friend. that's why I a gave them a go. Disappointed as I needed it to finish my cycle.. Will get bloods done but won't be consistent because I've had to stop whilst waiting for another source to come through.

Did you test correctly? remember lab max does not indicate strength, merely the presence of a substance and they can be hard to read/ interpret at times. I Have never used or tried this lab so i have no interest but just being fair

Hi,
Yes, I have photos, but this wasn't hard to interpret. It was a thin layer on top of the reagent, that was fluorescent green. Wasn't even the correct colour for the Eq. None of the results were consistent with the results table. To be fair also I emailed them first before posting and still haven't heard back.
Just trying to put back into this community and share my experience so others might make a more informed decision.

Hi,
Yes, I have photos, but this wasn't hard to interpret. It was a thin layer on top of the reagent, that was fluorescent green. Wasn't even the correct colour for the Eq. None of the results were consistent with the results table. To be fair also I emailed them first before posting and still haven't heard back.
Just trying to put back into this community and share my experience so others might make a more informed decision.

Yeah most labs will defend themselves against labmax, most will take the results with a grain of salt, even if what you tested was true.

Thats just the steroid industry for you, most will defend vigourously any negative feedback of there labs.

Back
Top Bottom