Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

auschemlab.com Scamming New Customers

jamit01

Hi All, Just wanted to alert all Members who may not read Aussie Source Section of auschemlab.com scamming what seems to be at least New Customers

I placed an Order with auschemlab.com, after reading good reviews here from a few posters within Aussie Source Section, and knowing they have been around a long time, that Order was placed approx 33 days ago now, I politely, respectfully gave auschemlab.com several opportunities to respond, communicate the fact that despite 100% proof of Order, Payment received in full, auschemlab.com did not respond and has scammed me for approx $505.00.

After communicating with another Current Customer of auschemlab.com regarding his order being fulfilled, I again gave auschemlab.com the opportunity to communicate and process my order, again no response at all, ATM it seem that they are Scamming New Customers while fulfilling existing Customers, so I would Caution with Extreme placing any new orders with auschemlab.com if you are a new customer, personally I would not risk placing any orders with auschemlab.com by anyone as they are Scamming, ripping off selective Customers it seems, not cool at all.

I also have place 2 orders within the last month with Sponsored Forum ozshop, who has been A++, and a further 2 orders with austeroids.is and again A+++.

Cheers, jamit01.

Scammed Order, Payment copy & paste,

Everyday Bitcoin
Credited to
bc1q4h6t...

17 Nov 2020 1219 AM

Address
bc1q4h6t56xpn7ge68s0pehexe2quj595nn4yjhvvq

TXID
11b35ec1d95e30e7d6c21f512452a7c3e8e08e8a548f03a41a 4415874fcd0abf

Address
bc1q4h6t56xpn7ge68s0pehexe2quj595nn4yjhvvq
Format
Bech32 (P2WPKH)
Transactions
Total Received
0.02259933 BTC
Total Sent
0.00000000 BTC
Final Balance
0.02259933 BTC

Order #16688 was placed on November 16, 2020 and is currently Cancelled.
order details
Product Total
AU DOMESTIC Valium (5mgx50) × 2 $ 220.00
AU DOMESTIC Mast E 200mg/ml x10mL × 2 $ 110.00
AU DOMESTIC CBD 100x25mg (THC Free) × 1 $ 55.00
A: AU DOMESTIC Winstrol/Stanna/Stanazolol Tub 10mg x 100 × 2 $ 110.00
Subtotal: $ 495.00
Shipping: $ 10.00 via [A] Australian Domestic ($10 AUD)
Payment method: Bitcoin
Total: $ 505.00

auschemlabs.com SCAMMING

No a problem guys, Yes fucking SCAMMERS do my head in, I know we should not be surprised in this current fucked up state of this world, but Legitimate Suppliers are making a killing, but there are always complete scum who always want more, and will do so by any means.

I will have some product reviews coming up soon, from ozshop, & austeroids.is, the austeroids.is will be interesting as my friend has been using 100% prescribed Pharma HGH Pens for a year or so now, so will be very interested in seeing the difference if any compared to Hygetropin China Powder?

Been out of Training last few years due to multiple Injuries, but getting back into it slowly, and will be more active Posting etc.

Cheers, jamit01.

No a problem guys, Yes fucking SCAMMERS do my head in, I know we should not be surprised in this current fucked up state of this world, but Legitimate Suppliers are making a killing, but there are always complete scum who always want more, and will do so by any means.

I will have some product reviews coming up soon, from ozshop, & austeroids.is, the austeroids.is will be interesting as my friend has been using 100% prescribed Pharma HGH Pens for a year or so now, so will be very interested in seeing the difference if any compared to Hygetropin China Powder?

Been out of Training last few years due to multiple Injuries, but getting back into it slowly, and will be more active Posting etc.

Cheers, jamit01.

bro auschemlabs seems to have gone rouge...scamming you should lend him on the big scammer list for aussie brothers....

bro for ozshop i can say they are legit...aussie brothers back them one evo....

Hi gearhead,

Yes couldn't agree more on auschemlab.com being put on the big scammer list for all Aussie's, definitely do not want to see fellow genuine people get scammed, and I can also vouch for ozshop A+++, great products, easy as communication, quick shipping, exactly as it should be, old school easy as!

Cheers jamit01

Legit test e/pct or sarms going at moment? I know it’s pretty dry. Bought overseas recently and got seized hoping to get local

Back
Top Bottom