Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
@juicywiggle how did you learn to home brew steroids, seems like alot of work is involved . Also wanting to know what kind of oil you are using to make syntha labs test e? And does anyone else have bloodwork on syntha to vouch for your product. If its g2g i might smash some of your oils bro. Whats a good second cycle to avoid most of the side effects like gyno and acne. On sus250 700mg arl atm no sides at all other than gains :)

So another observation being made from my first cycle is that my blood pressure is actually the lowest I've ever seen it.
120/78 this morning.
Pre cycle I had some high readings at around 140.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@juicywiggle how did you learn to home brew steroids, seems like alot of work is involved . Also wanting to know what kind of oil you are using to make syntha labs test e? And does anyone else have bloodwork on syntha to vouch for your product. If its g2g i might smash some of your oils bro. Whats a good second cycle to avoid most of the side effects like gyno and acne. On sus250 700mg arl atm no sides at all other than gains :)

Why are you asking resellers questions like that considering u have 16 post..
Oceanus is a approved source.. So if you have questions like that why don't you ask the approved source rather then asking resellers off the board. Makes no sense lol

Shouldnt consistent HCG use, and possibly HMG when its time to conceive, sustain fertility ?

It's pretty much your best bet, yeah.
There are plenty of powerlifters, bodybuilders and strongmen who have been blasting cuntloads of gear and had kids. I'm not saying that everything will be fine (DO NOT ASSUME THAT) but it's not as if the moment you blast and cruise you're doomed to never have kids.
That said, there is obviously a very real possibility that it will be much, much, much more difficult to do so.

It's pretty much your best bet, yeah.
There are plenty of powerlifters, bodybuilders and strongmen who have been blasting cuntloads of gear and had kids. I'm not saying that everything will be fine (DO NOT ASSUME THAT) but it's not as if the moment you blast and cruise you're doomed to never have kids.
That said, there is obviously a very real possibility that it will be much, much, much more difficult to do so.

Do you mind outlay the protocol you would take ?

Lmao 😂😂😂

Dude im a reseller/rep for syntha nothing more....

They use mct oil I belive, ask around fair few guys have bloods..

Someone filling you with the wrong info brother!!! 😂

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Do you mind outlay the protocol you would take ?

I'm not the person to ask for that, sorry. Honestly you're best talking to an endo or someone in a fertility clinic. I'm sure I've read some threads about it on the reddit steroid board from some older guys who managed to have kids following that approach.

Yea me I'm guilty of lurking too. Just trying to take in as much info as I can for my second cycle.

My first cycle went for 19months and was running TestE 600 p/w, TrenE 400 p/w, Dbols 30 days on and 30 off for the 19 mnths, and Adex 0.5mg ED.
I just wish I worked out more cos I got lazy near the end

Holy shit 19 months isn't a cycle it's permablast.

More importantly.... AAS don't help unless you train. What a waste man.

If it don't hurt it don't work.

- - - Updated - - -

2 all the young fellas out there, take some advice from this old man

all this talk about b+c, there is plenty of time 4 that when u r older, I didn't start till I was 40

don't fuck up the chance for yourselves to have kids just 4 the sake of having bigger muscles, u will regret it 4 the rest of ur life

u might think u might never want kids now but believe me sometime in the future u will, it's just a matter of when

I didn't till I was 37 and now I have my beautiful 7yo daughter and she is the best thing that has ever happened in my life

u haven't really lived till u have had a kid, they change your life that really cant b explained till u experience it, I'm sure the other dads on here will agree

and there will come a time when your misses wants kids and if u cant give her any she will just go fuck some1 who can, iv'e seen it happen

so cycle properly, these arnt lollies where playing with here

and 1nce u become infertile there is no going back and u will miss out on the greatest experience of life!!!!!!!!

I started at 40 also, young bucks doing damage when you should be trying hard work first.

Sup brothers - kiwi brother here living out of Queensland. Been a bit of a lurker for a while reading all the funny sh*t
Been lifting/gearing since I was 19, am 30 now. Done a few comps back in NZ.

Looking to get back on the horse after a bit of a lay off from lifting or eating properly - have a good stash of goodies, some from some of the good bros on this board.
Stats currently 133kgs 6 ft 2 - fat as fuck probably 15% im guessing.

Best stats 122kgs 6% BF - aiming to get back into the low 120s which is pretty lean for me (im pretty bone dense - skin and bones for me is 100kg)

Che

I never touched juice till late 20 maybe 27 28......... I trained naturally at least 10 years ......... in those ten years I deadlifted squatted over 200 kg so no matter whether I am juicing or not I always had some size on me..... got married in my early 30's and kids family took over ..... completely stopped training had 7 years off........ blew out to 100 kg fckn fat........ 2.5 years ago got separated and rediscovered my love for gym........ initially just leaned down diet and gym from 100 down to 69 and then got back on juice ....... currently low 80's and will blast cruise till probably day I die ( I am 45 )......... reason I am telling my life story is too many young kids taking easy option these days without thinking about the future just my 2c

Sup brothers - kiwi brother here living out of Queensland. Been a bit of a lurker for a while reading all the funny sh*t
Been lifting/gearing since I was 19, am 30 now. Done a few comps back in NZ.

Looking to get back on the horse after a bit of a lay off from lifting or eating properly - have a good stash of goodies, some from some of the good bros on this board.
Stats currently 133kgs 6 ft 2 - fat as fuck probably 15% im guessing.

Best stats 122kgs 6% BF - aiming to get back into the low 120s which is pretty lean for me (im pretty bone dense - skin and bones for me is 100kg)

Che

How certain are you on those bodyfat figures? If they're legit, that's pretty fucking freaky lol. Just a lot of bodyfat testing methods aren't very accurate so DEXA or submersion methods are best for error margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom