Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are really concerned about your hair get finasteride 5mg tabs split into quarters, take quarter each night. It will slowly help your hair regrow and become thicker. I've used it for 5 years now and swear by it. Funny enough surgeon who removed my bitch tits suggest it to me,never looked back.

yeh I been on it @ 1.25mg for over a month now no sides but I have noticed a spike in estro

Game on ;)

Yeah diet has done some wonders for me dropped some fat and looking better overall. Energy levels are great now! Really happy so far.

Running minimal doses at the moment resting up the body.

Got all my meals pre cooked by a place that makes them for you taste pretty damn good 👍

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

No seriously now I'll beat it by 30%.

Stats?

- - - Updated - - -

Like... Always talking.

I wanna know starting stats? Are you doing measurements? Or just mirror looking and going on your senses? Lol..

Hmm I've always heard it doesn't include pct..

Bit of bro science out there but who knows...
What's 4 weeks anyways?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really bloods are the only thing that matter anyway. Probs no biggie tbh, if bloods are good then go for it

Stick at,will take a long time to work but after 12 months will be well worth it. Any sides will be very minimal if any after around 3 months. I'm 35 and have more hair than most my mates.

Decided to take EQ out of my cycle, 24 weeks till my comp so plenty of time to throw it back in, simply cannot handle the apetite it gives me no word of a joke, so Lambo EQ is good to bloody go

gonna lean out for a little more then maybe throw the EQ back in when coming back into a lean bulk.

Decided to take EQ out of my cycle, 24 weeks till my comp so plenty of time to throw it back in, simply cannot handle the apetite it gives me no word of a joke, so Lambo EQ is good to bloody go

gonna lean out for a little more then maybe throw the EQ back in when coming back into a lean bulk.

How'd you find other sides? Blood pressure or anxiety?
Considered adding it to my bulk for the appetite but almost half way through 20 week blast so too late for EQ imo.
Maybe next time.

Considering for 16-20 weeks
Test e 1G EW
Npp 500mg EW
Superdrol 40mg DAY

Should I be using a AI if so how much? And should I run HCG whole time.
Thanks for the help brothers

dude, i don't get the full results from EQ till around the 12 week mark and it's awesome

dont waste this cycle, uv come this far!!!!

stick it out if u can, if it was me id run it the 24 weeks till ur comp, the hunger will go

Hey guys whats new! Been of the forum for a little while😂
What have i missed

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys whats new! Been off the forum for a while 😂
What have i missed

Considering for 16-20 weeks
Test e 1G EW
Npp 500mg EW
Superdrol 40mg DAY

Should I be using a AI if so how much? And should I run HCG whole time.
Thanks for the help brothers

Definitely an ai, I'd start on 0.5 adex eod until bloods and gauge on sides, may need more if you run hcg that being said I aromatise like a bitch lol best to see how you react everyone's different.
Also if it were me I'd be running hcg throughout & 2 weeks post while esters clear same with adex/asin.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Definitely an ai, I'd start on 0.5 adex eod until bloods and gauge on sides, may need more if you run hcg that being said I aromatise like a bitch lol best to see how you react everyone's different.
Also if it were me I'd be running hcg throughout & 2 weeks post while esters clear same with adex/asin.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

starting back on the insulin again for a month tonight i used to do 8-10IU post workout but im thinking pre workout any1 run this?
will be doin 8 IU with pre workout shake with waxy maize n malto, powerade while trainng and sdhake with malto and banana post work out..sound like i will survive?

starting back on the insulin again for a month tonight i used to do 8-10IU post workout but im thinking pre workout any1 run this?
will be doin 8 IU with pre workout shake with waxy maize n malto, powerade while trainng and sdhake with malto and banana post work out..sound like i will survive?

I did it for a week let me telly oh I felt my biggest that week

fuk didn't mean to reply quote lol sorry bro

- - - Updated - - -

fuk didn't mean to reply quote lol sorry bro

- - - Updated - - -

I did it for a week let me telly oh I felt my biggest that week

did u run pre workout bro?

I know a bit off topic has anyone here competed that has a lot of tattoos ? What's the general opinion on it I'm planning on competing later this year but don't know if ink will ruin a physique on stage ...

Have a sleeve but competing in physique so it doesn't matter.

I think in bodybuilding it takes away from what they are presenting

can't worry tooo much about hair... I'm blade 2 all the time. but masteron is killer for hair... I'll have to question any masteron use for myself.

Interesting, just got a second letter from pathology in addition to the one that had my test max out at >52 nmol/L.

Official result from 150mg eod syntha test p: 157nmol/L, is this about right dudes?

Interesting, just got a second letter from pathology in addition to the one that had my test max out at >52 nmol/L.

Official result from 150mg eod syntha test p: 157nmol/L, is this about right dudes?

It's great. I'd expect nothing less from syntha, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom