Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I 100% agree with that. Don't have to train with powerlifting peaking programs but you should absolutely do what you can to increase your 1/2/3 rep maxes so you can push greater loads over time.
I used to get super caught up in only chasing a pump, then went completely the opposite and only did low rep work. Now I mix the two to keep things interesting and fully fatigue my body.

Every time I lift heavy on chest it fucks it ..

One thing I'll be focusing on is strengthening my dead lifts ( haven't done them in 2 years lol ) & squats

I personally don't care if I'm not the strongest, prob one the weakest in lifting wise in my gym but one off the biggest

It's all about contracting the muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yehhh couldn't agree more myself, prostitutes and sluts from now on!

fuck this thread moves quick. had a day down the Gold Coast/ surfers paradise but rainy but has a swim. keen as fuck to check out Hollywood showgirls. sposed to be the hottest fucking girls. some of them from penthouse magazines and shit.

I don't do dead lifts, am too tall. my brother got a hernia doing them too.
So everything else tho.

so far feeling like a cunt on lambo tren it's great! see it how goes.

someone asked about goals.

im currently running lambo embossed 750 test, 75ed tren (500) add in some 30mg blue hearts soonish. when the sleep/sides become an issue I'll lower the dose of tren down slowly.

. 25 caber twice a week. but thinking about upping it. I like being a slut.

running 1mg melanotan every night the last 10 nights. after having had a few weeks off it. maintenance soon.

goals - do more legs... get a better ass. be bigger, fuck more whores. get myself that 100k+ job. been thro 2 lots of psychometric and psyxhomotor testing for just that. pray to jebus I get an interview

Ohh Yeh 110KG

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna prob skip out on the mast this time. made me so irritable and problems with the misses. just keeping things nice and level and good, esp if iv got this interview comming up.

fuck this thread moves quick. had a day down the Gold Coast/ surfers paradise but rainy but has a swim. keen as fuck to check out Hollywood showgirls. sposed to be the hottest fucking girls. some of them from penthouse magazines and shit.

So everything else tho.

sounds good lol. interested to see how your run w lambo goes, im still bit skeptic on them, might try it instead of mos's tren a.

How do you guys go about your shred? Do you inch into it dropping 100 cals per week or go balls deep into it dropping a huge amount of calories quickly

I generally drop 200cals/week until I start losing around 0.5kg a week, I know from experience now that I can drop around 100cals a week after that until I reach my goal. Different for everyone.

So everything else tho.

was there around New Years
every girl in Hollywood showgirls was 10/10
I literally fell in love with every single one
very dangerous place to be with your money

I'm tired, good mardi gra fellas.

Now for breakfast,
Think I might cook some cutlets, goes well with a big breakie.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

You can get ritalin and dexamphetamine from the darknetmarkets (alphabay) if you dont mind fucking around with bitcoins etc. Shipped from within australia.
Gotta be easier than jumping through hoops for a prescription.

Thanks heaps bro

Damn I've missed a whole thread haha need to stay on top of it. Who else is going to be at the Arnold? I'm going to try and get the day off so I can come watch the strongman. I'm making it a goal of mine to be there competing in the ams next year haha we'll see how that goes

Flying in Friday on the red eye

Starting at 90kg got dexa'd at 6% the other day 6ft
2nd cycle was gonna go 500mg test e 500mg deca maybe a months time nothing amazing in comparison but exciting for myself haha

It's nice to see someone not getting carried away. I think test and deca is a perfect step up. Have the caber ready.

diet diet diet

easy way out? you do realize us all taking AAS is the easy way out?

DNP is safe as fuck as long as you got half a brain and research
it's been around for YEARS and only deaths are people who decided to drop 8 caps at once AKA dumb cunts
I'm not bagging a good diet and training at all
I would preach it for people with the patience
but dnp is a nifty little tool to lose serious weight
clen is shit
shakes cramps, more noticeable sides then dnp and all I ever see if people lose fuck all on clen
no different then dropping your calories a couple hundred

was there around New Years
every girl in Hollywood showgirls was 10/10
I literally fell in love with every single one
very dangerous place to be with your money

farkk 10/10 Yehh I'll have to head there for a night soon. but at the same time so many easy young girls down there it would be hard to sit in a strip club all night. but am keen as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

easy way out? you do realize us all taking AAS is the easy way out?

DNP is safe as fuck as long as you got half a brain and research
it's been around for YEARS and only deaths are people who decided to drop 8 caps at once AKA dumb cunts
I'm not bagging a good diet and training at all
I would preach it for people with the patience
but dnp is a nifty little tool to lose serious weight
clen is shit
shakes cramps, more noticeable sides then dnp and all I ever see if people lose fuck all on clen
no different then dropping your calories a couple hundred

reality is half of this board is full of novices that are seeking sources and on there first test or tren runs and prob shouldn't think it's ok to run dnp.

I used to smash lsd, xtc, fucking every thing under the sun, but I wouldnt take dnp.

reality is half of this board is full of novices that are seeking sources and on there first test or tren runs and prob shouldn't think it's ok to run dnp.

I used to smash lsd, xtc, fucking every thing under the sun, but I wouldnt take dnp.

I definitely agree with you on the first part and I think we should keep people aware of the consequences and I respect everyone's choices for what they do and don't want to take but I don't think they should constantly constantly push that DNP = death after one run

it's just misinformation

too much of anything mostly results in death, everything in moderation

simple research of anything will keep you informed

addar seems way over dramatic about it and that's this choice to not want it but doesn't have to keep spouting it

That's exactly right. It's the same with the fella who had that liver transplant (I think) over in WA because of the 'dangerous' legal supps he took, and stories I've read of ppl dying or getting rekt for taking too much PWO. Shit's gonna happen if you take 50x the recommended dose. Stay smart, stay moderate, stay informed

I definitely agree with you on the first part and I think we should keep people aware of the consequences and I respect everyone's choices for what they do and don't want to take but I don't think they should constantly constantly push that DNP = death after one run

it's just misinformation

too much of anything mostly results in death, everything in moderation

simple research of anything will keep you informed

addar seems way over dramatic about it and that's this choice to not want it but doesn't have to keep spouting it

@gonelifting

The threads move so fast, constantly new people joining, how much old info do you recycle. I spouted about it because I was recommended it by forever he knows I've said I wouldn't take it time and time again. So you may read it over, but rememwbr the traffic incoming into this thread has increased, I put the proper info out there and left it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom