Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Part 21 Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

To @oppositeofnatty from part 20. You took 90mcg of clen? Was that first dose? thats a huge dose for first one. I think i started at 20mcg and worked up every day. May be wrong...was a while ago

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Any of you lads have diet vices as in something you consume due to dieting to keep you sain? And no...not meth lol. Im addicted to fcking pepsi max. Whether cutting or not i was consuming (up until 1 year ago) 4L a day!!!! Have cut right back but damn its hard to function without it. My tooth enamel is shot. My motivation to stop is to have more money for oils

Oh another dietary vice for me is bloody sugar free jelly.

To @oppositeofnatty from part 20. You took 90mcg of clen? Was that first dose? thats a huge dose for first one. I think i started at 20mcg and worked up every day. May be wrong...was a while ago

everybody reacts diff, 90 is not bad, i start at 150mcg, alot of misconceptions about clen, not as bad as it sounds.

Any of you lads have diet vices as in something you consume due to dieting to keep you sain? And no...not meth lol. Im addicted to fcking pepsi max. Whether cutting or not i was consuming (up until 1 year ago) 4L a day!!!! Have cut right back but damn its hard to function without it. My tooth enamel is shot. My motivation to stop is to have more money for oils

I quit pepsi max when i quit smoking 3 years ago. Used to be the only thing i could drink. Definately something addictive about it.

Now days i look forward to my 2 post workout croissants - 600cals.

Saturday mornings i do my weekly shop at costco and smash a slice of their cheese pizza - 700 cals for 1 slice!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Still count all macros etc so they dont ruin my diet

Sugar free lemon squash by kirks

I quit pepsi max when i quit smoking 3 years ago. Used to be the only thing i could drink. Definately something addictive about it.

Now days i look forward to my 2 post workout croissants - 600cals.

Saturday mornings i do my weekly shop at costco and smash a slice of their cheese pizza - 700 cals for 1 slice!

Hahaha love it.

Yeah for me its the sweetness and the fact i find it refreshing. Other diet sodas dont do it for me but damn pepsi max is the bomb. i remember the time i decided to get my shit together: was siting on computer and looked down at my hand with a 2L bottle almost polished off in a sitting. I was like "screw this shit". I still have up to 1L a day bad i know but not as bad as before.

it's full of caffeine, that's why it's addictive. fuck soft drink, fatning and bad. I only drink it with alcohol.

try substituting it for coffee or caffeine pills idk.

- - - Updated - - -

I drink about 12litres of full cream milk a week tho. lol. but it doesn't add fat that iv noticed. I do love milk.

Yeh first dose at 90mcg.

Got a bodybuilder mate that told me what to do..

Anyways... Think I'll just lower my carbs and rely on the tren and mast to get the bf I desire..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh first dose at 90mcg.

Got a bodybuilder mate that told me what to do..

Anyways... Think I'll just lower my carbs and rely on the tren and mast to get the bf I desire..

Fair call. Yeah i dont even lift so dont take my adivce. I read it on Wikipedia; )

Wiki? Haha fuck.. Must be true!

You you a shrink bro? My missus suffers from anxiety really really bad.

Always wondered what kind of money they get paid

Wiki? Haha fuck.. Must be true!

You you a shrink bro? My missus suffers from anxiety really really bad.

Always wondered what kind of money they get paid

have you tried her on 5htp. works well for anxiety. or St John's wort.

my misses is a confident slut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom