Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Part 25 Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Mt2 just darkens moles, doesn't make new ones. and when ur more tann u don't notice anyway. when u stop melanotan the moles go back to normal.

I don't have freckless but could be a problem for some.

Mt2 is great for covering my backnee scars.... the tann makes it soooo much better. and getting sun helps acne

- - - Updated - - -

when I get some money I wanna try those laser clinics to help reduce backnee scarring. but tanning for now is a godsend.

being tann, having a tann face, and dark stumble. increases my appearance a lot in my opinion. I can't get off melanotan... psyc addicted now haha

being tann, having a tann face, and dark stumble. increases my appearance a lot in my opinion. I can't get off melanotan... psyc addicted now haha
agreed, since stopping my run with it I look fatter, less "handsome" so to speak and overall less appealing imo, may get some again down the track but need to get diet back on track

I guess this is why man get addicted to tanning in general especially women. Love myself a good tan. May have to get onto this stuff again.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I guess this is why man get addicted to tanning in general especially women. Love myself a good tan. May have to get onto this stuff again.

Edit: many*
agreed, since stopping my run with it I look fatter, less "handsome" so to speak and overall less appealing imo, may get some again down the track but need to get diet back on track

a white girl with hot dark tann is extremely appealing, esp compared to a white girl with no tann.

I love Asians cause they have golden dark skin, is very attractive to me. exotic look. not to mention how soft Asian Girls skin is. also, they have perfect little pussies. and hair free. had to throw that in lol.

- - - Updated - - -

what I mean is it goes both ways, girls love a white guy with dark tann.

a white girl with hot dark tann is extremely appealing, esp compared to a white girl with no tann.

I love Asians cause they have golden dark skin, is very attractive to me. exotic look. not to mention how soft Asian Girls skin is. also, they have perfect little pussies. and hair free. had to throw that in lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the chinese girls are more white, not all the asians are dark skin

- - - Updated - - -

honestly don't mind some hair here and there. but then again I go for older women

Yeh some don't have the dark golden skin. my misses does.
some cultures have a more dull yellowish colour which isn't near as appealing.

- - - Updated - - -

honestly don't mind some hair here and there. but then again I go for older women

Yeh I like a shaven haven. if my misses hasn't shaved in a couple days I trade her and call it a hairy muff. and when she shaves I'm like, Ohh Yeh shaven havven

I love younger girls...

- - - Updated - - -

tease her *

Yeh some don't have the dark golden skin. my misses does.
some cultures have a more dull yellowish colour which isn't near as appealing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh I like a shaven haven. if my misses hasn't shaved in a couple days I trade her and call it a hairy muff. and when she shaves I'm like, Ohh Yeh shaven havven

I love younger girls...

- - - Updated - - -

tease her *

How much do you trade her in for lol ?
eventho it was a typo, i laughed way to hard at that.

How much do you trade her in for lol ?
eventho it was a typo, i laughed way to hard at that.

LOL

maybe when I'm 50 I'll trade her for an 18 yo Thai girl... would be tempting.
My misses is pretty amazing tho. despite my love for all girls and wanting to fuck everything I see and regular brothel visits, my misses is amazing and I treat her like a princess. lets get that straight.

- - - Updated - - -

Indonesian?

- - - Updated - - -

iv never fucked a black girl, or a Indian girl. I used to hate the idea of fucking a black girl, but now I'd like to try.

LOL

My misses is pretty amazing tho. despite my love for all girls and wanting to fuck everything I see and regular brothel visits, my misses is amazing and I treat her like a princess. lets get that straight.

- - - Updated - - -

Indonesian?

- - - Updated - - -

iv never fucked a black girl, or a Indian girl. I used to hate the idea of fucking a black girl, but now I'd like to try.
first love was half black, jesus ... the memories, did anything I asked, been 3yrs since we split and smashed her 6 x whilst shes with the current BF shes been with since me
hes aware of 2 of those and is still with her, first time destroyed her ass aswell, damn I miss that
cant beat it, but have a woman myself now and have removed her for now unless I'm single again

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to add she said she thinks shes Bi now and wants to do a threesome with another girl and I if shes ever single again (this was before I met current woman)
was so keen I had another girl organised that very night but only then did she tell me its only if shes single

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Indonesian?

- - - Updated - - -

Here Harry, you'll like this story.

Got borderline raped by a black prostitute in Ibiza 2 years ago. I'm assuming she was Spanish because she was a local. Was on ketamine, dingas and a serious amount of beer. Got my nipple pierced that night and 'CUNT' tattooed on the inside of my lip. Anyways, once you go black you never go back. Ever since that night I've wanted to fuck another black bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here Harry, you'll like this story.

Got borderline raped by a black prostitute in Ibiza 2 years ago. I'm assuming she was Spanish because she was a local. Was on ketamine, dingas and a serious amount of beer. Got my nipple pierced that night and 'CUNT' tattooed on the inside of my lip. Anyways, once you go black you never go back. Ever since that night I've wanted to fuck another black bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man you guys lived! I finished high school at 17, straight into uni at 17, graduated uni at 20, landed a career before i turned 21, met the wife that year at 21...she was my 'first', married at 23, kid at 25 and now im coming up 29 ahah. I love where i am but fck i wish i lived a little. Ah well. Hopefully i can encourage my kid to...do the things i didnt get to do ;)

first love was half black, jesus ... the memories, did anything I asked, been 3yrs since we split and smashed her 6 x whilst shes with the current BF shes been with since me
hes aware of 2 of those and is still with her, first time destroyed her ass aswell, damn I miss that
cant beat it, but have a woman myself now and have removed her for now unless I'm single again

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to add she said she thinks shes Bi now and wants to do a threesome with another girl and I if shes ever single again (this was before I met current woman)
was so keen I had another girl organised that very night but only then did she tell me its only if shes single

Yeh half black girls are the hottest.
farkk deff try to get in on that threesome.

me n mate double teamed a girl once years ago on drunk night out. but this it. had a private lap dance with 2 girls, and fuck even those 2 girls were fighting for my attention.

I'd love ffm threesome but hasn't happened. my misses would like ffm and mmf, but isn't prepared to risk the relationship. so it's just dirty talk for now.
when I go to Thailand it will happen no doubt.

when I'm smashing my misses we do a lot of dirty talk. her eating a girls pussy while she gets fucked in the ass...her cum swapping with another girl. 2 dicks fuckkng her. the list goes on lol.
it makes her cum, yet she's not bi and has never kissed a girl. ii told her I want her too kiss a girl and suck her tits.
straight /experimental /curious is the term.
if I popped enough cabergoline and enough test and tren Thai ladyboys even start looking alright haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom