Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For The Aussies - Australian Source talk - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well, time to start another monster thread.
Let's get this one rocking before Xmas.
Thanks for looking after us @gearhead we know that us Aussies hammer your servers haha

Well well, time to start another monster thread.
Let's get this one rocking before Xmas.
Thanks for looking after us @gearhead we know that us Aussies hammer your servers haha

Gearhead looks after us nicely :) ensuring we have fast server! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For once I am actually thinking of a bulk for next year in May.

I'm keen to hit the bulk you suggested asap, hoping bloods come back good so I can blast away. Cutting has been great to get me looking better, but I'm lacking size and lifts.
2016 gonna be the year of gains.

in reposne to Splunk: "How the fuck did you go to sleep after taking Clen?? Lol. I drink like 4 cups of strong coffee then hit the sack no problems. but I'd be doing my head in trying to sleep straight after downing Clen"

First night I didn't sleep well but after that I was fine lol

iv been gone but now I am back. quit my job just before so I have more time on the forums. spent a week at my parents house after that tinder debacle. I came home on Friday and got grilled for 4 hours then had a few drinks and fucked her in the morning. so she's still with me... for now!

I never do a dirty bulk I always grow big and look lean. dbol/+drol + tren + mast. I think instead of 10 weeks npp and then 10 weeks tren. I'll just do 10 weeks tren with 4 week npp bridge and 10 more weeks of tren. cause I just love tren. and just running the npp to give the tren a rest and feel better from it but to maintain size. think I made that make sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom