Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Fuck man. Not cool hahahah

Suck itttttt!! Sorry spamming thread.
Well it's rather quiet around. Hope everyone does have a happy and safe Easter, some aren't as fortunate as others who don't spend it with their family. So if you do, do eat lots! Chocolate, I already eat way too much of it.

Suck itttttt!! Sorry spamming thread.
Well it's rather quiet around. Hope everyone does have a happy and safe Easter, some aren't as fortunate as others who don't spend it with their family. So if you do, do eat lots! Chocolate, I already eat way too much of it.

wake up at 3am smash a chocolate rabbit and mr humpty dumpty

Fck me a little over a week into dbol and i look like ive been eating easter chocolate for the past 6 months strait. I am officially a waterbed.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yep next on the cards

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

End of the day you wanna feel good. Yeah dbols make you strong, but as you say you feel like a balloon. For some more experienced trainers, heavy lifting, that need to fill the ego has diminished. Just dem feels and looks. Brb eating ice cream.

Anyone wanna give some advice on running Prop on top of Sus & Deca..?

The bros already running 2ml of Sus a week and 2ml of Deca a week and wants to throw prop on top.. Any Suggestions? I was thinking 1ml EOD?

Update on something I'm currently taking..

Ugloz Superdrol!
And wow! Best oral I've ran to date !
I don't normally get massive strength gains from orals not even dbol or anadrol for me.

My strength went through the roof in the gym! Looking and feeling great.

Start tren again tonight mmmmm excited!

For syntha website it's currently down and will be for next week till decide whats happening. I don't run it myself or have anything to do with that side of things.

Also new labels for syntha next week holographic apparently they look crazy good!!!

Of and pressed dbol and Anavar tablets to exciting 😈

Happy easter to everyone hope your all having a good one!

Time to put the feet up and relax!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

thought out my cutting blast today.

300mg Tren A
375mg Test P
375mg Parabolin
45mg Epistane or 50mg Anavar
300mg Mast P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom