Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

@ Contopaxi, are u running mast? Got that same shit on my arms from good mast e. Was only using 400mg/wk.
I was blaming the stana I was running, but ran the 2nd half of the bottle a few months later when not on mast & no zits.

Anyone running mast e that they can recommend ATM?

Does anyone remember the first time they ran mast?? the painful morning boners? Doesn't seem to happen anymore

Maybe it's my skin genetics but when I get small little pimples on my arms they always leave huge red spots. Y pls

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

@ Contopaxi, are u running mast? Got that same shit on my arms from good mast e. Was only using 400mg/wk.
I was blaming the stana I was running, but ran the 2nd half of the bottle a few months later when not on mast & no zits.

Anyone running mast e that they can recommend ATM?

Nah man just test e for me at the moment!

Maybe it's my skin genetics but when I get small little pimples on my arms they always leave huge red spots. Y pls

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Yeah man the spots aren't even poppable like a pimple they just seem to be red sores

Just a quick Question guys, tossing up between MOS and LAmbo, whats everyones opinion on MOS, I hear Lambo is getting some great reviews, but MOS is tried and true over many years.

Just a quick Question guys, tossing up between MOS and LAmbo, whats everyones opinion on MOS, I hear Lambo is getting some great reviews, but MOS is tried and true over many years.
Like any ugl it can be hit or miss with batches BUT given lambo is a verified source here id go with that personally. A couple of threads ago i think a couple mentioned their last lost of MOS tren wasnt as good as the past (sorry brothers if im wrong) but yeah..your choice.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

$0 for the first clown to inject synthol into there penis.

Lol, on a similar but different note - I got given some ATP Prototype 8 pump cream and every time I use it, I think about rubbing some on my schlong just for kicks.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, on a similar but different note - I got given some ATP Prototype 8 pump cream and every time I use it, I think about rubbing some on my schlong just for kicks.

Problem is I would need the whole bottle and then none left for arm day.

Both are fine you probably won't notice much of a difference to be honest. Lambo pins a bit smoother in my experience. Both good

You know your arms are growing when your arms are busting through your 2XL shirt like a baws!!
5% crew 💉💪🏽👊🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom