Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant resist me a stacker burger. Mmmmm. Limiting to one a week lol.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

At Juciywiggle

Thanks heaps man for the var and dbol
The dbol oral gave me crazy pumps i dont know if the last lot of blue hearts i got sucked or what but yours ive smacked on a tonne!

Ordering again very soon!
Welcome brother ! 🙊

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie.. We are fairly lucky we have so many participating active members amongst us. I've tried a few times getting some other foreigners (lol) to migrate amongst us, but seems although unless there is a secret sub forum hidden from us!

This week guys anavar / stanazolol 10mg x 100mg tabs available. Given the demand only you guys will have access to these.

Noticed there is next to no Adrol going around..

Also thoughts on Albuterol?

Not gonna lie.. We are fairly lucky we have so many participating active members amongst us. I've tried a few times getting some other foreigners (lol) to migrate amongst us, but seems although unless there is a secret sub forum hidden from us!

This week guys anavar / stanazolol 10mg x 100mg tabs available. Given the demand only you guys will have access to these.

Noticed there is next to no Adrol going around..

Also thoughts on Albuterol?

I got a shit load of Albuterol sitting here, got it for me and the mrs, but i dont like it neither does the mrs, Pretty potent stuff I reckon, got alot of sides like anxiety, and just not feeling good on it, I didnt give it much time though as they say the sides dissapate over a few weeks. Alot of people rate it over Clen.

Yeah they do.. That's why I ask. Accessibility to Albuterol isn't as easy. Just wanted to hear some feedback, never used it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom