Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about doses and compounds making me want to leave early and stick some fucking pins in me ahhhhh

I'm a bad wiggle 😂

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yeh man damn cold flu shit.

@bjorn u will need a gram of test to maintain libido in my opinion, unless that Kinda thing doesn't concern u.
plus caber of course.
Yeap fucken snot for days thats when the ol sudafed used to help or meth lol actually thinkin if this dont stop might have to hit my mate up for some dexies ...but just doesnt feel right in my old age haha and the come down ...goddamn!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Just having a gander at aus juice I do every now and then.

Lamborghini is nearly completely out of stock for next 1-2 weeks.
Wonder why...

Starting lambo deca tonight switching from syntha. Hopefully wont disappoint as gains are starting to happen now. Will update in a couple weeks.

I don't actually give a shit what dose people run. It's all research to me.
What does piss me off is joe public will associate anything negative with the gear and not the individual who is taking gear plus other illicit drugs and eating bad, and may or may not have mental issues,
The most jacked dude on the boat causing trouble because of alcohol and other illicit and the finger gets pointed at the roids,
Everyone who wants to see the roids loose it's negative tag should be upset about that,
It affects you and your future ability to use Pharma grade properly dosed gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder why...

Starting lambo deca tonight switching from syntha. Hopefully wont disappoint as gains are starting to happen now. Will update in a couple weeks.

It's ausjuice he does what he wants. I know what's really going on! 007 checking in.

Lol @ sum of these posts.

*eats popcorn, waits to chime in*

Just made my own EQ900. Oil carrier dunno Bruh

Wonder why...

No more injectable pharma grade stuff either on the site, No more bayer or even Alpha pharma... could be running into a few issues.

- - - Updated - - -

It's ausjuice he does what he wants. I know what's really going on! 007 checking in.

Lol @ sum of these posts.

*eats popcorn, waits to chime in*

Just made my own EQ900. Oil carrier dunno Bruh

Max ive ever seen is eq600...enjoy lol.

@forever - you have been known to say dumb shit in regards to taking steroids. Bjorn wasn't being a cunt. Least of people who are. The kid is bright. Brighter than some, darker than others!
We all say dumb shit sometimes.. Some are trolling where as unfortunately some aren't

- - - Updated - - -

They call me bond James Bond

Thanks juicywiggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom