Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention the libido boost lol. Libido seems to be a delicate balancing act between estrogen/test ratios & levels as well as prolactin (and dopamine).

Which compounds have increased/decreased libido for you guys?

increase : dbol, test, tren, caber. proviron, mast. however finding the right combo of proviron with test, or mast with test is also still critical to amazing libido. because they lower estrogen.

decrease : EQ, npp,

increase : dbol, test, tren, caber. proviron, mast. however finding the right combo of proviron with test, or mast with test is also still critical to amazing libido. because they lower estrogen.

Seems pretty fair to me. I avoid any DHT derived steroids since they generally speed up hair loss quicker than the others, but test prop and tren ace combined usually makes my libido skyrocket

Almost punched two guys in the head at the gym fucking wankers machine hogging on the smith machines I would love to have released some rage but they live to train another day.

I picked up my shit and left will finish my session tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost punched two guys in the head at the gym fucking wankers machine hogging on the smith machines I would love to have released some rage but they live to train another day.

your getting soft!

I cant stand kents that hog machines and do all their Facebook shit in between sets (scroll......scroll.....scroll.....scroll....."Like".......selfie time......status update.......five minutes later next set)..... they be raping my gains!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

your getting soft!

I cant stand kents that hog machines and do all their Facebook shit in between sets (scroll......scroll.....scroll.....scroll....."Like".......selfie time......status update.......five minutes later next set)..... they be raping my gains!

Yeah I should have made more of it thinking about it! Was just fuming and decided to walk away.
Real arrogant cocky cunts!
I always work in with people and let people work in

Yeah I should have made more of it thinking about it! Was just fuming and decided to walk away.

Some times if im training real intense with minimal rest i dont let people train in with me, but i explain that, appologise sincerely and tell them ill come get them when i done so they dont lose it.
but yeh usually if im training normal i'll let them jump in, good way to either learn new stuff, or help someone else :)

Good attitude bro. I'm the same man, im happy to share, nobody owns it we all pay our fees.

Fkn kents! Make a scene next time....

Some times if im training real intense with minimal rest i dont let people train in with me, but i explain that, appologise sincerely and tell them ill come get them when i done so they dont lose it.
but yeh usually if im training normal i'll let them jump in, good way to either learn new stuff, or help someone else :)
as long as your not taking selfies and postin shit on the faceybook Mr Finch!!!!

Hi guys, new guy checking in. 30 year old male just started lifting again, never used before but plan to when I feel im ready, currently lifting 5 days per week and trying to get in half decent shape again. 4 years ago before the missus and I had kids I was around 10 - 12 % bf and was hiting squat 1rm of 180kg and 200 for deadlift and putting up 130 for bench. Currently somwherr over 20% bf and lifting 5 days per week trying to reset the habit of good eating and consistently going to the gym. Loking at doing a basic test cycle as soon as i think im ready, maybe even do some clen in the meantime to help me get in shape again. Glad to find a good solid aus online community we can draw upon peoples experiences and source discussion. Cheers guys.

Question guys ..beef protein isolate? Just a fad? As good as whey? Maybe looking at getting some to have instead of just whey for extra protein needs for the day ect....

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Question guys ..beef protein isolate? Just a fad? As good as whey? Maybe looking at getting some to have instead of just whey for extra protein needs for the day ect....

Never tried it. I just stick to whey and casein

Hi guys, new guy checking in. 30 year old male just started lifting again, never used before but plan to when I feel im ready, currently lifting 5 days per week and trying to get in half decent shape again. 4 years ago before the missus and I had kids I was around 10 - 12 % bf and was hiting squat 1rm of 180kg and 200 for deadlift and putting up 130 for bench. Currently somwherr over 20% bf and lifting 5 days per week trying to reset the habit of good eating and consistently going to the gym. Loking at doing a basic test cycle as soon as i think im ready, maybe even do some clen in the meantime to help me get in shape again. Glad to find a good solid aus online community we can draw upon peoples experiences and source discussion. Cheers guys.
Welcome bro

Waste... tastes like poooo
Yeah had a quick read up as well ..has a pour amino profile not so good bioavailabilty.saw a cheap tub on ebay which got me curious.
Cheers for the feedback though fella's

Pretty well the same for me, currently my libido is disgustingly high. quite dangerous with the Mrs currently, need to keep myself in check

tell them strait man, ive called out a couple at mine, not being an ass but just being stern and telling it how it is, most will just say "oh too easy man, ill just finish up"

as long as your not taking selfies and postin shit on the faceybook Mr Finch!!!!

Nah i only send sneaky dick pics in the gym haha

- - - Updated - - -

But in serioussness nah. Phone generally stays in bag unless its for music. If i do look at a message or what ever i only usually have 45 seconds rest, n im pretty strict with that. Hate the cunts who take up a machine n spend 30 seconds using it and 5 minutes resting on facebook haha

Yeah had a quick read up as well ..has a pour amino profile not so good bioavailabilty.saw a cheap tub on ebay which got me curious.
Cheers for the feedback though fella's

Got a tub of of ultimate nutrition beef iso needed something to use as a fill as cuz I can only have hydro whey and a only 2 per day or my stomach is fuked had 2 shakes of the beef iso now I'm trying to swap it back to the shop for there tester tub of humapro lol will just stick to filling my macros with food and 2 shakes then throw in extra humapro on top

nice intro bud. welcome. read up post up and dont be a stranger.

So... ill say 8 days, 8days into this trenace/testprop cycle and i have this fucking lump under my right nipple.
I push in and i can feel this little bump, its quite sensitive aswell... GYNO INCOMING ?

arimadex @ .25 ED atm, dont have caber so ima buy some come thursday.
Most likely from the tren mate. I get the lump in my left nipple. Like a pea sized lump. Get caber or drop the tren

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom