Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys
New to this forum here from perth wa
Anyone that could help me out with the goods would be a super star
I have wickr if need to be contacts

Welcome mate!

I used to live in Perth a couple of years ago, perths only good for one thing, beaches.

Good sources are easy to find on here.

A few new fella on here.
Good to see.
Welcome and make sure you join in on conversation. We are a lively bunch

I've only been a member since early '16, I don't recall seeing so many new members. Good to see. But im wondering how they heard about Evo. So open question to all newbies, how did you hear about this board?

Asking purely out of curiosity.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

I've only been a member since early '16, I don't recall seeing so many new members. Good to see. But im wondering how they heard about Evo. So open question to all newbies, how did you hear about this board?

Asking purely out of curiosity.

Proud Ozzie member since 13
Just asked Google Lol
I Haven't missed a days reading in 3 yrs & I must say there is some strange people amongst us !

Just asked Google Lol
I Haven't missed a days reading in 3 yrs & I must say there is some strange people amongst us !
strange or different?

Either way, both are good IMO - if we we're all the same life would be boring!!!

@Conto

a31221d5bc6dbc3dd701911458d715eb.jpg

Ur a funny fucker haha.

Google led me here while trying to suss out if I made a mistake ordering from AusJuice.

Hahaha im touched... not sure by an angel or by michael jackson lol

Yea it was page 3 or so for google from my search back when i was like can it be this easy hahahaha

Just asked Google Lol

Are you referring to me!? Lol.

I bought a house been busy! 655k wooh. Mini mansion. I'll have to try to get back on more again pumping out the OT and nightshifts.

- - - Updated - - -

I got kicked off Aussie gym junkies they were fuck heads always saying dumb shit and my cycles were too big and I was wreck less, cunts. This place is great for free speech. I can say any dumb shit and it's all good! And I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom