Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I draw with 19 and pin with 25.
Going to get some 23's to pin though.
25 is slow as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I draw with 19 and pin with 25.
Going to get some 23's to pin though.
25 is slow as fuck

Get a microwaveable heat pack and warm it. Put it around your vial. Makes it smoother to inject.
I only go warm not hot, some compounds (tren) are sensitive to heat.

I envy your body's apparant lack of aromatisation

guess I'm just lucky in that regard, but I'm sure I'm not the only 1

I reckon AI's r way overused anyway, just doing more harm 2 your body when not really needed. obviously some people need them at the start but your body will adapt

all the young guys at my gym just assume they have 2 take an AI 2 stop growing tits, so much misinformation out there

I reckon AI's r way overused anyway, just doing more harm 2 your body when not really needed. obviously some people need them at the start but your body will adapt

all the young guys at my gym just assume they have 2 take an AI 2 stop growing tits, so much misinformation out there
If I don't take an Ai even on 500mg test e I blow up hard. However I've never had any gyno issues till I touched tren. Weird
23g according to the needle exchange place is the safest needle to inject with as 25g has increased chance of abcess (not sure how)

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

I should clarify, most people body's will adapt, but a lot depends on how often u cycle and 4 how long

- - - Updated - - -

If I don't take an Ai even on 500mg test e I blow up hard. However I've never had any gyno issues till I touched tren. Weird
23g according to the needle exchange place is the safest needle to inject with as 25g has increased chance of abcess (not sure how)

a lot of the sides can b controlled by diet, if I don't eat 99.9% right I blow up as well

I'm using Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD on 500mg of test but I'm actually considering going a couple of weeks without mid cycle to see what happens

I'm the same,i never take an ai and i also think they are way overused.

I'm using Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD on 500mg of test but I'm actually considering going a couple of weeks without mid cycle to see what happens

Experimenting and trying little things like what you're considering is a good thing, you'll eventually stumble upon what works best for your body, even if it means having high estro for a while.
When my estro gets too high (over 200) i dont get any gyno symptoms but i bloat up, acne becomes a problem, and i feel like i cant think properly or am mentally a bit foggy. At 500 test a week i feel best at 25 aromasin ed, but thats just me

Experimenting and trying little things like what you're considering is a good thing, you'll eventually stumble upon what works best for your body, even if it means having high estro for a while.
When my estro gets too high (over 200) i dont get any gyno symptoms but i bloat up, acne becomes a problem, and i feel like i cant think properly or am mentally a bit foggy. At 500 test a week i feel best at 25 aromasin ed, but thats just me

Yeah I guess you can always listen to what others recommends but at the end of the day everyone will respond differently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom