Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 319

Thread: FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 9

  1. #1
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,047
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Exclamation FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 9

    aussie brothers, we are getting at the 30 page mark where the server slows down, lots of aussie brothers on evo now...so part 8 is closed (it was 30 pages)...please keep posting on this part 9 thread brothers...

    Part 9 Updates:
    Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat
    Retired VIPS: AddarInc

    Approved Aussie sources


    For reference, old aussie threads...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  2. #2
    SCAMMER juicywiggle31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    844
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Boom first post!

    Thanks for starting a new one gearhead 👍

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother skinnyfat87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,249
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    aussie brothers, we are getting at the 30 page mark where the server slows down, lots of aussie brothers on evo now...so part 8 is closed (it was 30 pages)...please keep posting on this part 9 thread brothers...

    Part 9 Updates:
    Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat
    Retired VIPS: AddarInc

    Approved Aussie sources


    For reference, old aussie threads...
    Fck 9 already

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,767
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Prawn head. Gives me certified dignity woo!

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,767
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Also whilst it's in my brain, any guys whom have a fair bit of e-currency. Talk to me. Can assist!

  6. #6
    SCAMMER
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,332
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My brothers!!
    Seriously let's all get massive!! No more small life!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,767
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverbulk View Post
    My brothers!!
    Seriously let's all get massive!! No more small life!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Lol.. Get contact? He will sharpen your ship up! I've followed him for a very long time man. And the knowledge base you'll come out with.. Small price for a massive reward.

  8. #8
    SCAMMER
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,332
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AddarInc View Post
    Lol.. Get contact? He will sharpen your ship up! I've followed him for a very long time man. And the knowledge base you'll come out with.. Small price for a massive reward.
    Exactly were all wasted thousands on our body's for minimal gains might aswell spend that little extra & get actual gains

    Yeah I did bro thanks for that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,767
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverbulk View Post
    Exactly were all wasted thousands on our body's for minimal gains might aswell spend that little extra & get actual gains

    Yeah I did bro thanks for that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No worries.. He's a top bloke as well. So good luck to you man. I actually thought you'd jump on board.. Cos you've been asking a lot, and you wanna put on size. He's gonna educate yo ass.
    And food, prepare that's all I've been warned

  10. #10
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother skinnyfat87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,249
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverbulk View Post
    My brothers!!
    Seriously let's all get massive!! No more small life!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hate being small. Use to be 49kg (174cm tall). gained 40kg and still feel under 50kg.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •