Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian Steroid Source Talk PART 59

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Plat

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Will be eating all the food for 2 days comp prep on hold [emoji1305][emoji56][emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be eating all the food for 2 days comp prep on hold [emoji1305][emoji56][emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXACTLY the same haha although im doing heavy squat and deadlifts tomorrow, followed by higher rep leg work to burn them cals!

Just a running update, from the Evo brothers $525 has been raised to feed people in need.. You are absolute legends. I dare say we will raise $1,000 and it will be matched by me. I hope Santa comes and brings some ho ho ho's

Merry Christmas brothers of Evo.
Remember to cherish the time you have with your families and don't forget to continue making memories and sharing the love with the ones closest to you.
You never know what can happen in life and how quickly loved ones can be taken away.

Just a running update, from the Evo brothers $525 has been raised to feed people in need.. You are absolute legends. I dare say we will raise $1,000 and it will be matched by me. I hope Santa comes and brings some ho ho ho's

I would love some ho's. Don't forget ho's need love too this Christmas. Visit a ho for all ur Christmas cheer.

Merry Christmas! And try not to forget the true you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom