Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Source - FPVBOSS

Its all sorted, I forgot to follow though with my order,.

Gov is honest and fast, the mistake was my e.nd. I just hope I didn't pidd him off

Ok I'm back from being away for the weekend
I didn't bring my phone with me so I could have quality time with the mrs😉
I was only able to access wickr
Stop stressing Ricky
You know I always deliver
You should get wickr
The order will be posted tomorrow as planned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry boys, I would have edited it but that function seems to have become absent.

I get a little psrsnoidvrarely, I usually have half a zabby bar

Hey all,

So I'm 1.5 weeks into my run with FPVs gear, 1g test a week, 400mg deca

So the Ozpharma and MOS gear is very well packaged, labels are simple but the product is put together well, high quality on stoppers and crimps etc.

The oil is a little thicker than what I'm used to, I use a 23g 1" needle to pin, and it goes through as slowly as my old gear went through a 25g 1". Not a huge issue, just have to be a bit more patient when pinning - if you try and force it through it just moves the needle too much, and you get some nice PIP.

The gear itself doesn't give any PIP at all, it was just my poor injection technique initially.

I haven't had bloods done yet, but I'm sweating like a furnace, and my joints are getting that nice watery deca feeling - so far gear seems awesome. Will be buying again

what payment method do u take fpv ? cuz the only aussie sources I can find seem to only take bit coin, abd I don't know shit about bitcoins

Hey all,

So I'm 1.5 weeks into my run with FPVs gear, 1g test a week, 400mg deca

So the Ozpharma and MOS gear is very well packaged, labels are simple but the product is put together well, high quality on stoppers and crimps etc.

The oil is a little thicker than what I'm used to, I use a 23g 1" needle to pin, and it goes through as slowly as my old gear went through a 25g 1". Not a huge issue, just have to be a bit more patient when pinning - if you try and force it through it just moves the needle too much, and you get some nice PIP.

The gear itself doesn't give any PIP at all, it was just my poor injection technique initially.

I haven't had bloods done yet, but I'm sweating like a furnace, and my joints are getting that nice watery deca feeling - so far gear seems awesome. Will be buying again
Get bloods done bro
I'm keen to see the results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom