Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Plat

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Guys anyone got a decent accutane source? This whole cruising thing isnt agreeing with my skin, I look like I have leprosy.

Guys anyone got a decent accutane source? This whole cruising thing isnt agreeing with my skin, I look like I have leprosy.
couldn't you just get a script from GP, or Doxycycline. Doxycycline no as rough as Accutane. Either or, but I would assume easier getting a script than trying to source etc??
Hope you Guys don't mind me jumping in every now and then with 'stupid' ideas.

People see you're getting in decent shape and it's always the ones who haven't spoken to you for years messaging and asking for help....
No reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

couldn't you just get a script from GP, or Doxycycline. Doxycycline no as rough as Accutane. Either or, but I would assume easier getting a script than trying to source etc??
Hope you Guys don't mind me jumping in every now and then with 'stupid' ideas.

It's great to have your knowledge on the board so chime in where you wish.

I personally found that hormonal imbalanced caused acne was only fixed with
1) fixing my hormones
2) Accutane

I was lucky and only had cracked lips but lots of gut health horror stories as well as the usual depression ones that are linked to accutane.

Another option is to get ahold of some pantothenic acid and dose it high around 2g minimum to start daily.
It will dry you out

yep, fair enough. I guess it just needs the hard core antibiotic to start with. Better than messing around with Minocycline, then Doxy, then finally after a year of Acne, Accutane. that finally works.
Especially if the cause is known, as it is in these cases.

prob easy for me to say, 'just go and get a script'. On second thought a lot of Drs will probably hesitate at prescribing Accutane first up

prob easy for me to say, 'just go and get a script'. On second thought a lot of Drs will probably hesitate at prescribing Accutane first up

I'm not sure whether it's true or not, but my GP told me he wasn't able to prescribe it.
Fortunately he sent me to an amazing dermatologist who prescribed me on the spot and has been monitoring its impact on bloods for me.

Anyone have success getting raws over ?

Are you serious mate.
Your going to expect someone to answer that on a public thread.
Dont be an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly I stand corrected, there is someone stupid enough to answer your question above.
Kudos ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are you serious mate.
Dont be an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly I stand corrected, there is someone stupid enough to answer your question above.
Hahahah....one every minute

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Are you serious mate.
Dont be an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sheeet a public thread? No way dude thought everything here was private and encrypted..

fucking hell
Inb4 raid

Oh sheeet a public thread? No way dude thought everything here was private and encrypted..

fucking hell
Inb4 raid

I can tell your a younger lad!

- - - Updated - - -

Not seeing the bigger picture. Its ok, in time you'll learn.

I can tell your a younger lad!

- - - Updated - - -

Not seeing the bigger picture. Its ok, in time you'll learn.

they don't just realise its not just about them unfortunately, its about keeping the entire industry/community protected and allowing things to continue on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom