Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Plat

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Oh yeah numero uno,
May aswell kick this thread off. Whats eveyone running atm, im doing test e 250mg/wk 600mg/wk deca 40mg dbol ed also running .5mg prami ed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

In response to the last threads querys on Kryptonitelabs trestolone, i used it for 2 weeks just to try it out at 25mg ed.

Kicks in really fast - like 2 days. Veins everywhere and great gym endurance. Cant wait for winter to use it for a full cycle.

In response to the last threads querys on Kryptonitelabs trestolone, i used it for 2 weeks just to try it out at 25mg ed.

Kicks in really fast - like 2 days. Veins everywhere and great gym endurance. Cant wait for winter to use it for a full cycle.
Sounds good.... Yummy

Haven't noticed any sore joints and I'm in my heavy stage of my powerlifting training program. Just keep in mind npp isn't really a wet drug
I hear you...its like 50/50 with deca and npp based on the resulta to sides I have heard about. Interested in more of the joint lubrication for these damn elbows

So... after a week on duromine (40mg) my appetite has returned to what it was normally. Back to binging. I am not using the rest of my duromine.. it makes me super angry and combined with tren it is really not a good combo.. Willing to sell the remainder of the box - 22x40mg.. Would anyone be interested?

I hear you...its like 50/50 with deca and npp based on the resulta to sides I have heard about. Interested in more of the joint lubrication for these damn elbows

Well if it helps, my sore joints are knee and shoulder from a pretty bad motorbike accident and they haven't been giving me any trouble.

Personally I believe npp far out weighs deca

Soon the first page of a new thread will just be the gearhead preamble..

TRT atm for me. Gonna eater more fruit and vegetables and do some fasting to help recover the internals

Couple a day's. Who remembers Con the fruiterer..
They weren't PC back then. Called a wog a wog. A Ching a Ching and towel head... A Muslim.
Fact a good friend of mine was called chozy cause he was half aussie and half chines.

- - - Updated - - -

.Chinese

Bad Intergestion and heart burn keeping me awake every night from dbol taking gaviscon all the time which is shit any1 got some other remedies to help this? Happens to me always with dbol

Bad Intergestion and heart burn keeping me awake every night from dbol taking gaviscon all the time which is shit any1 got some other remedies to help this? Happens to me always with dbol
Try some Nexium. Can get over the counter at chemist now.

Looooong time lurker but I think i can help with your Dbol indigestion, Half a shot of apple cider vinegar mixed with warm water.

Does the trick for me every time it flares up!

Hey brothers.

I would like for you guys to give a warm introduction to the following new member -
krypto.

He will be a little more active on here and i know some of you are keen to try them out

After chatting with these guys a little behind scene and discussing more in depth.
We have cleared the water and they will be starting fresh in this thread the proper way. Becoming part of the community.

I will say use at your own discretion as they havent gone through the process of becoming a sponsor yet. But if members are willing to give them a go and feedback is positive. I can get them going through the process.

Any member willing to try them out.
Get in contact with me and ill put you through to their wickr for now.

Once they become more active and i start to hear positive feedback from you guys. Then i will follow up with appropriate approval.

So... after a week on duromine (40mg) my appetite has returned to what it was normally. Back to binging. I am not using the rest of my duromine.. it makes me super angry and combined with tren it is really not a good combo.. Willing to sell the remainder of the box - 22x40mg.. Would anyone be interested?

Hey Mate, i have a friend who would be interested in buying, how much are you selling for?

Hey brothers.

I would like for you guys to give a warm introduction to the following new member -
krypto.

He will be a little more active on here and i know some of you are keen to try them out

After chatting with these guys a little behind scene and discussing more in depth.
We have cleared the water and they will be starting fresh in this thread the proper way. Becoming part of the community.

I will say use at your own discretion as they havent gone through the process of becoming a sponsor yet. But if members are willing to give them a go and feedback is positive. I can get them going through the process.

Any member willing to try them out.
Get in contact with me and ill put you through to their wickr for now.

Once they become more active and i start to hear positive feedback from you guys. Then i will follow up with appropriate approval.
If it's the same guy from another board then he gives great balanced advice and the reviews kryptonite is getting is 100% for their oils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom