Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had 2 internationals seized. I can't risk using my address now. Don't have an address even to push my luck to. I'm sure they have my address tagged somehow. WA needs a source inside the border. Dammit!

I thought was all good this year, but seems not. Did 2 orders beginning of January and where both fine. But agree, a WA source would be nice. Did have one a couple of years ago, sadly no more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great feedback.. Thats awesome
This is something that has been fucking me for a while Addar. I will use the doctors for general health test.

But when you need e2 prolactoin or test asap , this is a great option. At least until I know my body

Well said brother, great approach..... Health is a priority and it's great to read that you are taking it seriously.. Leading via example

How many guys on hrt need to add ai on cruise??

I need to have a dose of AI just to look at a test vial :O lol. Everyone is very different It seems so bloods and feeling will be your go to. But from reading, it seems majority of guys on HRT that take no AI, their estrogen always ends up creeping up.

I have never used ai on or off blast - don't seem to have gyno problems. Have always carried some water. Have had sexual issues on tren.

I have been worried that I have been having feels lately. Things are setting me off easy.

I have never used ai on or off blast - don't seem to have gyno problems. Have always carried some water. Have had sexual issues on tren.

I have been worried that I have been having feels lately. Things are setting me off easy.
I always have asin on hand and nolva tho
I need to have a dose of AI just to look at a test vial :O lol. Everyone is very different It seems so bloods and feeling will be your go to. But from reading, it seems majority of guys on HRT that take no AI, their estrogen always ends up creeping up.

Not everyone is gyno prone, I could/have run high test and not gotten gyno problems. But my blood pressure sky rockets, bloat a lot, and just feel sluggish.

Reminds me of one of my mate who swore he never needed to take an Ai on cycle. He did a blood test to check legitimacy of his test, doctor also did estrogen..... his never without now.

Not everyone is gyno prone, I could/have run high test and not gotten gyno problems. But my blood pressure sky rockets, bloat a lot, and just feel sluggish.

Reminds me of one of my mate who swore he never needed to take an Ai on cycle. He did a blood test to check legitimacy of his test, doctor also did estrogen..... his never without now.

I believe this 100% - I have been running off feel until now. Should have cruise baseline e2 tomorrow. I'll let you'd know what comes back

OMG! so excited!!! Another chapter closes, another opens! Life is special!!

Sorry random as fuck, just wanted to share my high with you!!!!!!!!

Haha, natural high lol.. I gave that shit up.. Well actually just handed my stash over to Plat.. anyone noticed he's gone a bit funny? tehehehehehehe

I've had 2 internationals seized. I can't risk using my address now. Don't have an address even to push my luck to. I'm sure they have my address tagged somehow. WA needs a source inside the border. Dammit!
Ohhh, and I thought it was about being first post.

I think the "Xmas rush" orders will come through is over. They just employ more staff, like the airport.

Did anyone do well?

Brothers I'm chasing a source for pharmaceutical supplies. Any help would be hugely appreciated! Cheers lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom