Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 62

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Plat

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Platany chance you could pm me the contact details for krypto please brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Review back on the testing - thanks Plat and corpmed.

Was quick and easy process - I will be able to dial in my hormones with this.

The endo I have has been a massive ball ache.

Did you get something seized?

I've had 2 internationals seized. I can't risk using my address now. Don't have an address even to push my luck to. I'm sure they have my address tagged somehow. WA needs a source inside the border. Dammit!

I've had 2 internationals seized. I can't risk using my address now. Don't have an address even to push my luck to. I'm sure they have my address tagged somehow. WA needs a source inside the border. Dammit!

Don't worry mate, theres always creatine you can get locally......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Message me on the other

Sorry, felt like being a dick.
Yer i feel for the WA lads, i thought itll just be a x-mas blitz but they seem to be sticking with it.

i thought it cost quite alot to do this kind of crack down, i dont think itll last forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom